Reviews for Magic and Mirage don't mix
sherry1995 chapter 19 . 7/15/2014
when will there be another chapter?
BornWithTheSupercell chapter 19 . 4/14/2013
Since mirage is italian, most educated Italians who speak English sound almost the same as English/American speakers. The only thing I would do is say he has an italian accent and put in some Italian words every now and then (si, ciao, amici/amica)
Btw great chapter :)
TheBlackRose chapter 18 . 4/2/2012
You updated! Yeah! Nice Chapter. Update soon
Foxbear chapter 18 . 4/1/2012
Keep up the good work!

This story is developing into a lot of fun. DJ seems so real.
TheBlackRose chapter 17 . 3/29/2012
I really hope you update this story just found it but loving it! Eagerly awaiting

Rose
WhiteOokamiKiss chapter 17 . 2/21/2012
*raises hand and waves madly* I do! I do! I do!

He's so cute and his accent... o.o

Please update soon! This story is so good! :)

I look forward to more!
Topkicker26 chapter 17 . 2/20/2012
Pffffft are you kidding me? Frag yes I do!

Who do you think I have as my desktop? MIRAGE that's who!

XD

Keep going with this! Really intriguing!
Irish-Shadowhunter chapter 15 . 1/31/2012
lol, love it (AGAINXD) Aideen seems..nice :) Loud, and alightly visious, but kind to:P (Kinda like Ratchet!:D)
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 14 . 1/23/2012
Okay! This has gotten me interested! Keep up the good work and I hope to read more of this soon!
Foxbear chapter 14 . 1/12/2012
Like the way this flows!

And glad I'm not the only one who figured Galloway for having a connection to the world of the mystic. I figure his grumpiness comes from having to deal with two completely different but equally crazy forms of insanity.
UnperfectButLovingIt chapter 13 . 1/5/2012
Your chapters are short but your cliff hangers are too . . . Cliff-hanger-ry (is that even a word ?) I love it :D

UPDATE
Foxbear chapter 13 . 1/4/2012
The relationship between the two magic users is a little ... odd. But I guess that might be explained further on in the story.

Mirage is in for a shock!
Foxbear chapter 11 . 12/18/2011
So, team Prime has a hint of what's going on.

Fascinating.
Foxbear chapter 10 . 12/6/2011
Mysterious! What is going on here?

I get the feeling that Lennox isn't the kind to be too understanding about magic.
Foxbear chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
Ooooo creepy, watch out DJ.