Reviews for Nothing To Lose
HPNARNIAFAN15404 chapter 19 . 12/23/2011
Ahh! I love it!:D they should have kissed! Ugh! XD hahah!cD I love the end part it's so sweet!:D awesome!:))
K.Wolfee chapter 18 . 12/20/2011
Really good chapter... Please update soon. N juz a little request, if possible pls dnt kill dobby... other than that really good plot update very very very soon :)
metometometome chapter 18 . 12/20/2011
Wonderful as ever, you brilliant person, you.
kmwilson chapter 17 . 12/11/2011
Oh my god! I just read all 17 chapters. I literally cannot wait for the next chapter. Update soon!
nightshadeprincess567 chapter 17 . 12/11/2011
SWEET SALAZAR SLYTHERIN! OMG! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON!:D
Rage Girl YT chapter 17 . 12/11/2011
I cannot wait
Dracarot chapter 17 . 12/10/2011
Moment of truth, will Draco's father have any humanity left or will he declare his son a foe. Time to see just how far the dark path Lucius tumbled.
Winterwood11 chapter 16 . 12/9/2011
This is a great fanfiction :) Please write more!
metometometome chapter 16 . 12/8/2011
I really enjoy reading this story. I think you're a talented writer and I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
Pj35 chapter 16 . 12/8/2011
This is amazing!

How often do you update?
Grown Up Ron chapter 12 . 12/8/2011
Wow Malfoy is really stupid. He says Slytherins aren't cowards but they were all enormous cowards and Malfoy was the biggest coward of them all.
Snow White in Wonderland chapter 15 . 12/6/2011
As always, wonderfully written. You've captured the characters' personalities perfectly. I absolutely love your version of Draco!
Snow White in Wonderland chapter 14 . 12/2/2011
I sense some Hermione/Draco going on here, but if that's the direction you're going in your story, it's kind of hard to tell. Not that it matters to me, because I'll read any pairing except slash. In any case, this is great, as usual.
Rephaimlove chapter 14 . 11/30/2011
Thanks for the quick update :) love it
whatweareafreaidof chapter 14 . 11/30/2011
Ron should be back by now, maybe he can save draco instead of harry this time.
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »