Reviews for Nothing To Lose
Snow White in Wonderland chapter 15 . 12/6/2011
As always, wonderfully written. You've captured the characters' personalities perfectly. I absolutely love your version of Draco!
Snow White in Wonderland chapter 14 . 12/2/2011
I sense some Hermione/Draco going on here, but if that's the direction you're going in your story, it's kind of hard to tell. Not that it matters to me, because I'll read any pairing except slash. In any case, this is great, as usual.
Rephaimlove chapter 14 . 11/30/2011
Thanks for the quick update :) love it
whatweareafreaidof chapter 14 . 11/30/2011
Ron should be back by now, maybe he can save draco instead of harry this time.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 12 . 11/30/2011
Feel very bad for Ron be losing the women he loves hermonie to darco, and his best friend, so it hard for him.
Rage Girl YT chapter 14 . 11/30/2011
Love it
Rephaimlove chapter 13 . 11/27/2011
I LOVE YOU!
Rage Girl YT chapter 13 . 11/27/2011
Update
Adanwen chapter 12 . 11/26/2011
Lovely, as always! I really liked this scene in the book and Malfoy just makes it better.:D

May I ask if you have a beta-reader? I noticed some typos - nothing horrendous just simple ones- and I think reading your story would be even more fun without stumbling over them.:)

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Snow White in Wonderland chapter 12 . 11/25/2011
I said I would I give you my opinion, and so I will.

I didn't quite understand why Draco was blaming Dumbledore, when it's Dumbledore he went to for help. Not entirely at least. Although I agree that Dumbledore should've been completely honest with Harry in the beginning, I still think Draco wouldn't have blamed him so much. I'd like to think Draco is more fond of Dumbledore since Dumbledore saved him from Voldemort's icy grips (though not completely saved him since Voldie's still around). 'Course, I'm not writing this story, you are.

I think that, when the time comes, Draco will be able to stand up to Voldemort and save Harry, Hermione and Ron whether than turn them in. After all, if he turned them in, then, in my opinion, the point of your story would be useless. I really do think Draco will act more Gryffindor than Slytherin when he is face-to-face with the Dark Lord.

That is my opinion on this chapter. I can't wait for the next one.
Lady Elizabeth of York chapter 12 . 11/25/2011
Lovely story. I really like it. It is amazing. I can't explain to you how much I love this story.
Snow White in Wonderland chapter 11 . 11/24/2011
Good chapter. I can't find anything to critique on, so I know it's good. You're a very good writer.
Snow White in Wonderland chapter 10 . 11/23/2011
So I read the rest of the story, and may I say, I am very impressed. This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time. Good job! I will definitely keep up with this story.
Snow White in Wonderland chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
This is a good start. I have never read any story quite like this before. I will stick around for more.
Adanwen chapter 9 . 11/22/2011
Yay! I was wondering how the story would continue, whether youd stick to DH canon, but I must say Im really happy about the plot twist - it will be exciting to see how Draco gets along with the trio!:D
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »