Reviews for Nothing To Lose
whatweareafreaidof chapter 14 . 11/30/2011
Ron should be back by now, maybe he can save draco instead of harry this time.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 12 . 11/30/2011
Feel very bad for Ron be losing the women he loves hermonie to darco, and his best friend, so it hard for him.
Rage Girl YT chapter 14 . 11/30/2011
Love it
Rephaimlove chapter 13 . 11/27/2011
Rage Girl YT chapter 13 . 11/27/2011
Adanwen chapter 12 . 11/26/2011
Lovely, as always! I really liked this scene in the book and Malfoy just makes it better.:D

May I ask if you have a beta-reader? I noticed some typos - nothing horrendous just simple ones- and I think reading your story would be even more fun without stumbling over them.:)

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Snow White in Wonderland chapter 12 . 11/25/2011
I said I would I give you my opinion, and so I will.

I didn't quite understand why Draco was blaming Dumbledore, when it's Dumbledore he went to for help. Not entirely at least. Although I agree that Dumbledore should've been completely honest with Harry in the beginning, I still think Draco wouldn't have blamed him so much. I'd like to think Draco is more fond of Dumbledore since Dumbledore saved him from Voldemort's icy grips (though not completely saved him since Voldie's still around). 'Course, I'm not writing this story, you are.

I think that, when the time comes, Draco will be able to stand up to Voldemort and save Harry, Hermione and Ron whether than turn them in. After all, if he turned them in, then, in my opinion, the point of your story would be useless. I really do think Draco will act more Gryffindor than Slytherin when he is face-to-face with the Dark Lord.

That is my opinion on this chapter. I can't wait for the next one.
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 12 . 11/25/2011
Lovely story. I really like it. It is amazing. I can't explain to you how much I love this story.
Snow White in Wonderland chapter 11 . 11/24/2011
Good chapter. I can't find anything to critique on, so I know it's good. You're a very good writer.
Snow White in Wonderland chapter 10 . 11/23/2011
So I read the rest of the story, and may I say, I am very impressed. This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time. Good job! I will definitely keep up with this story.
Snow White in Wonderland chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
This is a good start. I have never read any story quite like this before. I will stick around for more.
Adanwen chapter 9 . 11/22/2011
Yay! I was wondering how the story would continue, whether youd stick to DH canon, but I must say Im really happy about the plot twist - it will be exciting to see how Draco gets along with the trio!:D
Marsupial Madness chapter 9 . 11/21/2011
Hey! I like this a lot! It's pretty amazing and I'm glad it's canonish! And I was getting kind of worried about how Harry was going to get his cloak back, but I figured he'd have to meet Harry again. I also like how most of this was from Draco's point of view.

This chapter was fantastic, but I wish you had put in the part after Remus leaves where Harry says something on the lines of "Parents shouldn't leave their kids unless they've got to." I love that part :D

Update soon!
btvs22 chapter 8 . 11/19/2011

Excellent chapter. I love the way that Draco become more familiar with dromeda and Ted. I like tonks and how she worrie about draco.

Looking forward for the next chap
Adanwen chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
Yay, a new chapter!:D I really like the different reactions of Ron and Hermione in this one. And Im quite curious as to how the story will continue, now that Dracos got Harrys cloak - cant wait for more!:)
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »