Reviews for Two Sides of a Coin
Mlle. Farouche chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Just finished reading your one-shot. It was fantastic! Almost like you were able to glimpse into Luther's mind and his thought process. I could see it being part of a scene for the series actually. Especially the part where you described her as a book. I can't wait till there are more fanfictions about this series. Thanks for writing this and looking forward to more (hopefully longer) fanfictions from you.
Skyz5034 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
nicely written please write more
romancefantasy chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Thank you. I really want to see more Jalice fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
That was such a good read! Disappointed it was short, but beggars can't be choosers. I really wish this archive was bigger, the stories would be amazing.
beaverrific chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
These are great, really. You have fantastic writing skill and I hope to read more John/Alice fic from you in the future.
ForsakenFirefly chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Oh my God I just found Luther and I'm absolutely in love with Jalice. You write them so well and are so spot on in the way they view and interact with each other. You're right there needs to be more people watching and writing fics for this show. It's incredible!
Madam Callisto chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Really short but pretty well written! There definitely need to be much more Luther fics-I mean three? Like the slightly forbidden love thing you have going.
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I love the line: "They were two sides of the same incorrigibly insane coin." Incorrigibly insane is quite a fun phrase. The book thing is interesting. I hope you write more Jalice!fic! Seriously, these things are like crack to me now.