Reviews for Semper Fi
ByeByeBriar chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Awesome story. This feels so real that it could be a lost scene from the show. I really like how you portray Castiel, Michael, and John here. I wasn't sure how you were going to pull of John/Castiel, but this works.

I'm also giggling endlessly at the idea of Dean finding out his dad hooked up with Cas. Oh, the look on his face. This quickly turned into full out laughing when I realized that Cas never actually SAID he was a virgin in Free To Be You and Me and now I can't stop imaging that Cas wasn't flustered because he was a virgin but because he was trying not to let Dean know he boned his dad.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I'm not big on the slash, but this is great.
Firadraco chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This was genius. Pure genius. And I'm not even a really big John fan. But I love me some time travel. Great job, it was really well written. I kinda wish Dean was brought up, but I also feel that would of detracted from the plot and the point of the fic. Again, great story.
xkohleyesx chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I can honestly say that I've never read anything remotely like this story before, so kudos for originality- and for making it work so damn well. I really enjoyed it- the concept, the camaraderie... Loved it. *applause*
Webster chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I love this so much. The perfectly pretzeled timeline, the brutality of Vietnam mixed in with everything else, and young JW. Read it twice so far.
Lovat chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I really enjoyed this! c: The pairing seemed a bit odd to me, as I'm sure it did to a lot of people, but I went in really interested in reading to see how you handled it and I was definitely impressed. I adored it and thought you made it work out really well. Of course, now I'm going to like the pairing forever and finding other fic will be a pain but that's totally cool, whatever. At least this one is awesome. xD

But anyway, I really liked the use of Danny and that Castiel could be both the savior and the rescued. young!John is just such a sweet guy.. makes you really dread what's to come. :C

Great job on this! I look forward to seeing what else to might write.
snchills chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
At first I thought, really? on the pairing but you made it work. Nice tie in with Danny Novak being the one who tries to save John in Vietnam. I really liked it.