Reviews for An Entity, My Own
Anaelyssa chapter 7 . 4/11
Quite a good story. A new enemy to help make the Dark a reasonable option.
Johanni93 chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
Oh sweet Merlin, I'm in LOVE with this absolutely brilliant story! Words can't describe how awesome this is! Now I'm sobbing because this is the last chapter for now...

And to answer one question of yours, no in my opinion the slash is not too sudden. The pace of your fic has been wonderfully done, as well as the characterisations. Not to mention that I love your writing style and the way you convey all those emotions, and - *stopping myself from rambling on* To keep it short, you're an amazing and talented writer!

If I were better in English myself I'd offer you my help with being a beta but I don't think I'll be that good at it, aside from correcting a few typing and grammar mistakes... *sigh*
Just PM me in case you still want some help with your fic and I'll try everything to give you a hand :)
By the way, it breaks my heart that you don't like the way you have written your story so far because really, it's bloody brilliant! (excuse my eloquence, or the lack thereof...)

I've stumbled upon your story coincidentally and I'm thanking God that I did! I'm so hooked and not knowing when there's going to be an update is torturing me... Well, I won't complain about the lack of updates as long as you won't abandon this terrific piece of writing. You won't give up on this, will you? *looking worried*

I can imagine that you're busy with real life (I myself am quite stressed with all the work university is giving me. Ugh, I shouldn't even be reading fanfics...) but I really hope to see the rewrite of this lovely story soon... *slowly gets on knees and looks up with pitiful-kicked-puppy eyes* Please update soon... pwease? I'm begging you!

Lastly, thanks so much for sharing this magnificent story with us! This is one of the best Harry/Voldemort fics I've ever read (and I've read a lot, I'm telling you, xD. Just looking at my favourite list would prove it...) You really made my day!
Cheers!
caterina chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
where the hell is the new story?! i love yhis fanfic! why didnt you keep righting it?
Stillnight chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
This was a good chapter. I like this piece of fic very much. I'd like to see where this will lead in the end.
slytherin's daughter chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
?
please tell me where the redone story is! I need it!
Wow chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
Likely the best rendition of this kind of relationship (or the buildup and development thereof) that I've ever read on this site. You say you shy from your own previous writing and yet all I can see is a very raw, beautifully executed story. It's like you are naturally talented in storying; this emphasis on perfect literature and language in favor of getting the actual story across rather bewilders me, as I can easily say I prefer your fic to a multidue of other "better written" tales. Yours is captivating and is written scarily akin to JK's own portrayal of these core characters. Voldemort was literally growing obsessed with the Boy Who Lived, and your shift in his view of Harry now that he is aware the Horcrux hidden there, is excitingly realistic. I always found LV/HP fics in which Voldemort is uncaring of Harry in any way other than a toy of sorts to abuse, as oddly unbelievable. There was not one rile that Harry threw that failed to get a (rather intense) rise out of the Dark Lord. Toward DH especially, he was so off his rocker that he was finding indirect comfort in the reassurance of his Death Eaters remaining loyal in "heart" to him (the film illustrated this nicely with his oneway embrace of Draco lol) which does hint at a backward sort of hollowness in him - loneliness being the wrong word. But he seemed to lose sight of everything really, so hellbent on pursuing Harry and the destruction of his past/Hogwarts.

This paradigm shift whereby he is aware of Harry-as-his-Horcrux is something very rarely done well in fanfiction. There you are cringing at your writing lol and the rest of us have our arms out in longing.

I would love to Beta if you still one an extra hand in that. Happy to throw over a FB and other details if needed, but my email is

Keep up the fab work, you are an incredibly talented writer with a gift for showing us, rather than telling us, a story. Rare indeed...
ulqui's-girl chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
/ Harry's already reacting to Tom! :D
ulqui's-girl chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Awwww! 3 They're so cute! OMG Lol the Death Eaters are so shocked XD
ulqui's-girl chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Go Harry! Urgh Ginny -''
ulqui's-girl chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
OMG! Almost romantic moment there!
Rubellite Game chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
Just make sure that in the redone story's summary it states that its a redo of An Entity, My Own.
D. Akisira R.T.M.S chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
i hope you finish editing your story and repost it soon. I really enjoy this version of your story and can't wait for you re-edited version because i'm sure it would be a fantastic read.
looking forward!
Abby -WCD chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this story, and I congratulate you on going back and rewriting your stories. I'm not sure if you've mentioned it prior, but what new username are you planning on reposting this story under?
Zephel chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
Under what name will it be posted? And when? ]
ThisIstheWaytheWorldEnds chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
I hope you finish soon :) Could you post a chapter here telling us when the new story is up? Knowing me ill probably forget...