Reviews for Dawn of Hospitality
Napster153 chapter 2 . 9/16
Thatoneguy1 chapter 52 . 7/21
when i first saw this it looked stupid, peace in 40 k is impossible to be anymore impossible
but now i'm on Chp52 still reading.
weird as hell story but now it just made my day damn good.
you can do a pretty damn good job writing long and the movie was still awesome to read
lizardboy chapter 6 . 4/6
This would be a hilarious cartoon series
TheBear2047 chapter 60 . 3/20
Well you know I might of slacked off massively to trek through the whole of this story but, then again you know air traffic control doesn't need all my attention... and I completely disavow any planes going down, or that screaming can be heard in the background.
Anyway where to start...
This is a novel worthy of every WH40K god, tzeench smiles upon your plans, slaneesh upon your innuendo, mork on your cunning etc. etc.
Perfectly written tantalising snippets that compromise a story that in essence is a very buffet of the art of story, and in a world not your own you make it blend in oh so perfectly- like a really good grimdark smoothy-apart from the fact you've added metric shit tonnes of sugar in, as well as some of the best jokes I have seen in a long time. You are in essence one of the best fanfic writers I know and I would urge you to continue or barring that to at least write something else to satiate my lust for your particular brand of brilliant madness.
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 1 . 1/16
I like these guys already...-_-
Lordriochi chapter 19 . 9/13/2015
Perfect last line for this chapter.
dsty292 chapter 60 . 8/31/2015
Binged the whole thing! You've gotten better since your first chapter!
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 60 . 8/25/2015
I came for the hilarity of it all, thanks to TV Tropes, and stayed for the hilarity of it, and I was not disappointed. Riiana and Michael's relationship has definitely taken a turn for the interesting, much more so than when we first met them.

Now, what I was most interested in was the "reveal" of sorts of last chapter. I was not expecting it at all... it surprised me yet I liked that. It gave a lot of depth to Michael... I hope we see more of his relationship with Riiana. They look so cute together. Really, they do.

In other news, Briana is awesome as ever. My favorite character honestly has to be K!113r. I assume you based his manner of speaking off of HK-47 from Star Wars: KOTOR, correct? If so, you've gotten me thinking that all Necrons speak like that. Tai is just as crazy as they all are. The Ork whose name I've forgotten and the two Astartes dudes are silly in their own way.

By the time I reached the end of this chapter I was pleasantly surprised to finally see Tali's "origin" explained at last. I was wondering when we'd ever see that catch up to her. Makes me think there's a lot more she's hiding... *shrug* Little girls.

Anyhow, I loved reading this story and I am hoping you'd update again. It's been about a year and nearly three-fourths since you've last undated. I hope this doesn't mean something bad has happened to you.

I'll forgo my usual "critique" mode because, 1): I came for the hilarity and for a distraction, and 2): the errors were so minute (which is in itself strange, for me anyhow) I was easily able to ignore them. This story's awesomeness is over 9000 anyway, and I can let any and all errors (except plot holes) slide.

Until next time. :) You've earned a Favorite and follow from me. Update as soon as you can! (Tzeentch knows you've spent long enough waiting. ;) )

the froggy ninja chapter 60 . 8/21/2015
Sudden twist! Also please don't be dead.
Guest chapter 60 . 8/3/2015
R u still writing this
davianthule1415 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
OfAllTrades chapter 60 . 5/18/2015
Just read the whole 60. You're one of the only writers I've ever read the story of who effectively paces relationships. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 60 . 1/19/2015
please make more, i love this, its great
Jackofalltrades32456 chapter 60 . 1/5/2015
I gotta see what happens next! Please update!