Reviews for Safe
arctic-kat chapter 10 . 2/18/2015
I loved this story! Please write more TWD fics!
WickedBlue chapter 10 . 1/7/2015
That was so much fun to read. Your Glenn is just adorable. I like him much more than on the show.
mousehounde chapter 10 . 5/21/2014
Thank you for sharing your story. I really enjoyed it. I thought you developed the Glenn and Daryl relationship in a very realistic fashion. I particularly loved how you began and ended with plans to survive "The Zombie Apocalypse". Well done! Thank you.
GlOmP3R chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
Loved this ! But I think you should make a continue to this !
You should make a continue to this where Merl kidnaps Glenn and Daryl freaks. Kidnap him the same way it happened in the show, just without Maggie this time, it would be so good ! Please?
Sarah chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
Absolutely loved and adored it!
Letta chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
Letta chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Hey, no worries, you did beautifully. When you make another post (Of any kind) Direct Message me on twitter, okay? I wanna read your other stuff :D letta_smith
Kadiotatsuryu chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
You nasty pig!
ebrith chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
Loved this - completely. I hope that sequel is already up, cuz I'm about to hunt it out.
ebrith chapter 4 . 6/13/2013

Seriously, its my favourite Alan Rickman, and second favourite Norman Reedus and together they just, well they make me melt.

Um, aside from that little revelation - I also really like the story so far, its impressive and I'm enjoying reading it - something that unfortunately doesn't happen with many Daryl x Glenn stories it seems...
This is looking good though and I'm keen to find out where its going!

(Again, Dark Harbor was BRILLIANT ((as was Boondock Saints)) and I completely understand and share your love for it)
BustersJezebel chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
I have seen Dark Harbour, it's one of my favourite NR films. I'll raise that by saying have you seen Tough Luck? Hell of a sex scene. And has your question been answered regarding the tattoos? I'm loving this BTW. Onto chapter 5!
RiseAgainPhoenix chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
I got into the Walking Dead fandom not too long ago and it took me a while to find your fic, but I'm so glad I did! I don't usually read fic on but I'm really glad I gave yours a shot, because it's great so far and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the chapters when I have free time this week. "As far as he could tell, the end of the world was a total sausage fest" is the most perfect sentence written in a zombie apocalypse setting ever, and I really like the way you write the inside of Glenn's head. He's a sarcastic little shit, but he keeps from saying it out loud because he's smart and knows that a key part of his survival is in his ability to appear likeable and harmless. I just love that. Really excited to read the rest!
erlebnisse chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
This was so perfect. I loved everything about it: the characterization, Glenn and his sexual identity crisis, Daryl and all his awesomeness, Maggie, too, the writing, the plot, and Carol's overprotective-mother-hen'ing! It gave me so many feels; I can't even -
Kudos - this was brilliant! )
TealEyedBeing chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
omg so much win to be had in this! xD it's brilliant :3
lil joker 1989 chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
Oh this was a really great story I can't wait to red the sequel you come up with :)