Reviews for Guns and Switches
Liz Moore chapter 23 . 3/12
I love your story about Alex and, also the love story with Adam and Marty. I am also Australian and it was a great story. Loved how cheeky and naughty Alex was. Please write some more stories about them soon.

Liz
Perth Australia
sueturpen chapter 13 . 2/3
Again, I cried when Bed and Adam remembered Marie and what she meant to them. You are able to bring out emotions in your readers. Thanks so much
sueturpen chapter 8 . 2/2
Again you have touched me. I cried through most of this chapter. I remembered a time my 11 year old daughter went out to feed the horses before school and found her beloved pony, Lady, having a seizure. Lady had been kicked between her eyes and had to be put down.
sueturpen chapter 2 . 2/1
This chapter was an emotional one for me. I am the daughter of a father who accidentally killed his sister when playing with a shotgun when he was 11 and his sister was 9. He knew he was not allowed to play with the gun but disobeyed his parents and snuck out to play with it. It affected him all of his life and he told the story repeatedly to his children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. He never felt God would forgive him but finally when he was in his 90's he talked to a priest and finally felt forgiveness. He died at 98 at peace.
Kyas Nonsense chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
Poor Leo. I've been through that and know precisely how poor little Alex felt. Very sad chapter but something we all have to learn as we grow up.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/19/2013
Hiya ive enjoyed reading this story, youre a very good writer more please!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/28/2013
So glad to hear there is another Alex story on the way. Waiting on the edge of my seat for it. Thank you for this one.
girlfromwl chapter 23 . 6/27/2013
I enjoyed all the Alexandra adventures..
hope for more.
girlfromwl chapter 21 . 6/27/2013
Your Alexandra stories are so special..

you have laughing, crying.. enjoying big time.

thanks
girlfromwl chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
This is an amazing story.

This chapter made me cry, sad, happy, good..

Thanks
Guest chapter 23 . 6/9/2013
This has been a great story! I have really enjoyed it! I love the combination of Bonanza and Big Valley. I hope you will write more with these characters (though it looks like you are going to...yeah!) I am curious as to what is going to happen between Adam and Marty, when they become a family, what is going to happen to Katherine, will Alex get to see her, etc. I hope that you will continue soon! I don't know if I can wait!
Kima00 chapter 23 . 6/9/2013
I just had to read this before my final written exams start next week. My nerves had to be put at ease and I needed a good laugh. You helped me with everything :D! The chapters were really funny, Alex's language always amuses me. "knee-goat-she-ater" Where did you get that from?
In my opinion Mr Barkley did a very good job on beeing her lawyer. She did get off with just one spanking and Adam realized that her worst misdeed wasn't acutally her fault at all.
Hilarious when she fired him at the end. I could really picture that little scene when Alex fired her lawyer. Very cute and very, very funny chapters.
I hope that you will continue with a new story about your mischivious little Cartwright. I'll look forward to it.
Itsmecoon chapter 23 . 6/5/2013
The ending had me laughing. I loved it. Another great chapter and a fitting ending! :)
Itsmecoon chapter 22 . 6/5/2013
I'm way behind on my reading sorry for the delay.
Great update. I so loved her writing the president. You are a remarkable writer and Alexandra is wonderful!
Aurea chapter 23 . 6/2/2013
What a great story and what a handful Alex is. But just loveable and how her mind works. Adam and Alex's discussions, and I mean discussions are just wonderful. The imaginary mind you have given Alex is remarkable. And I'm sorry this story is over, but pleased because I see you have more to offer. I think Adam will have a great deal of trouble with both Alex and Marty in the future. I can just see it. Just can't wait for more. Many congratulations on your writing, just excellent.