Reviews for Guns and Switches
Chrissysmiles chapter 8 . 5/29
So well written, but also heart breaking!
I can barely breathe, choking on my tears!
adamsgirlforever chapter 23 . 3/16/2015
Love Alexandria and all her antics, just like another Little Joe.
Sherrie5426 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I Can't wait for page 3athey is a thoughtfully
loopylucyloo chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
New to this story...I cried! So sad. Well written though.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Is it just me or is there no #2 and 4 in the alexandra series?
Liz Moore chapter 23 . 3/12/2014
I love your story about Alex and, also the love story with Adam and Marty. I am also Australian and it was a great story. Loved how cheeky and naughty Alex was. Please write some more stories about them soon.

Liz
Perth Australia
sueturpen chapter 13 . 2/3/2014
Again, I cried when Bed and Adam remembered Marie and what she meant to them. You are able to bring out emotions in your readers. Thanks so much
sueturpen chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
Again you have touched me. I cried through most of this chapter. I remembered a time my 11 year old daughter went out to feed the horses before school and found her beloved pony, Lady, having a seizure. Lady had been kicked between her eyes and had to be put down.
sueturpen chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
This chapter was an emotional one for me. I am the daughter of a father who accidentally killed his sister when playing with a shotgun when he was 11 and his sister was 9. He knew he was not allowed to play with the gun but disobeyed his parents and snuck out to play with it. It affected him all of his life and he told the story repeatedly to his children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. He never felt God would forgive him but finally when he was in his 90's he talked to a priest and finally felt forgiveness. He died at 98 at peace.
Kyas Nonsense chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
Poor Leo. I've been through that and know precisely how poor little Alex felt. Very sad chapter but something we all have to learn as we grow up.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/19/2013
Hiya ive enjoyed reading this story, youre a very good writer more please!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/28/2013
So glad to hear there is another Alex story on the way. Waiting on the edge of my seat for it. Thank you for this one.
girlfromwl chapter 23 . 6/27/2013
I enjoyed all the Alexandra adventures..
hope for more.
girlfromwl chapter 21 . 6/27/2013
Your Alexandra stories are so special..

you have laughing, crying.. enjoying big time.

thanks
girlfromwl chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
This is an amazing story.

This chapter made me cry, sad, happy, good..

Thanks