Reviews for Cocoa, Cuddles, and Coyotes
The Linn chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Finally! A quality DoctorxMaster fic! Good work!
Kai chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Love this! 3
accident prone chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
To be honest, I absolutely love it when these two get along unrealistically well. That's my favorite, is when they have uncomplicated fluff (even though I know that in the real world of their world, they would have a very complicated relationship). But I liked the idea of them just being really comfortable together, just cuddling and watching Looney Toons and drinking hot cocoa. I just love it. And high five on the Asexuality awareness week thing. Too cool.
Eat Them chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
If I die from fluff overdose, my ghost will sue you for wrongful death, I swear. Adorable and a very nice portrayal of asexuality. Happy belated asexy week!
Amour en Rayures chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Adorable! The Doctor and the Master need more fluff like this :3
Ashes From Ashes chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Very cute, I must say. Great story.
Miko Akako chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This was so sweet!

I've always believed the doctor was asexual, and he is in all the fics I write, though I don't ever come out and say it.

I loved this story!
chalkboard-symphony chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Not only was this exceptionally adorable, but you totally caught my attention with the whole Asexuality Awareness Week mention. I totally did not expect to see fic - especially not Who!fic because I generally feel so alone in my belief that the Doctor is asexual. I can hardly ever find anything here that doesn't depict the Doctor as anything but sexual. But, you fixed it! And oh, was that cute and so many types of lovely. 3

Happy Asexual Awareness Week, by the way!
LittleGirlInRed chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Oh, hilarious! These two definitely needs more fluff, especially like this. All cuddly and stuff.

I loved it, really good work. :D