Reviews for The Reason
Rapunzel3 chapter 26 . 12/7/2014
Okay I really liked this story but this ending... it just seemed a little far fetched and rushed. Hermione having to leave the entire wizarding world behind just seems unrealistic in my mind. It may just be me but i'm pretty sure that wizards and muggles have lived together as husband and wife before and they both didn't have to completely give up their lives. And I'm pretty sure that the wizarding community wouldn't just let Hermione leave just because she is a muggle now. She knows so much about the wizarding community and can probably teach or do some form of job. Just because she isn't a wizard anymore doesn't make her useless. It might just be me but the ending seemed harsh and rushed. I still loved the story and how you built the relationship between Hermione and Draco. I liked how they had to overcome their differences and accept that they weren't that different from one another. Your writing is quite good and I enjoyed reading it. Actually I read it almost in an entire sitting but i had to go to sleep at some point. Great Work. Can't wait to read the epilogue :)
rummy101 chapter 28 . 4/18/2014
Love your story, will enjoy reading the next one!
The Mystery or piesareawesome chapter 27 . 12/26/2013
I'm crying because its finished! It was so good. Thank you for making this story.
I LIKE PIEZ! -The Mystery or piesareawesome
LilyLuna257 chapter 24 . 4/23/2013
Love Harry and Ron in this..
LilyLuna257 chapter 22 . 4/23/2013
Also orbs too much as well :) I noticed in your other fanfic too :)
LilyLuna257 chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
Aww I wanna see some action!
Hermione'sHairLookAlike chapter 27 . 8/2/2012
I almost cried at the end! I love it so much!
Rainbow Breaker chapter 14 . 5/14/2012
Yay Muggle games. I think that you got their banter spot-on. Really well done.
Rainbow Breaker chapter 13 . 5/14/2012
Ohhh, the reflections on the almost kiss. I love this story, it's really good.
Rainbow Breaker chapter 12 . 5/14/2012
Dramione hug. Good chapter. I love where this is going.
Rainbow Breaker chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
aww, but she does know. I really like how you've made Hermione. A lot of writers mess her up, but you're holding onto her charachter really well. She's all that's noble, and your writing is really good.
Rainbow Breaker chapter 10 . 5/14/2012
BONDING.
Rainbow Breaker chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Awww, Draco. Well this is a fascinating developement. Also, I really love your writing style. It's clean and neat and smooth, but you're still descriptive. It's really fun to read.
Rainbow Breaker chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
This chapter was an emotional roller coaster. Excellent work.
Rainbow Breaker chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
Seriously? The build up is harming me. But uts really good. Aww, Malfoy and his friends. . .