Reviews for The Case of the Macabre Mansion
Guest chapter 16 . 7/19/2012
Loved this story! I think you tied it up nicely and I'm glad Andy didn't stay dead. Your other stories were really good to! Can't wait for more!
razraz chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
Great Plot, I think Tragg and Vivalene were my favourite characters in this story. Nice use of supernatural adding to a spooky mansion - I'm glad you didn't leave Andy dead - I was hoping that you wouldn't.

I liked the awkwardness of Hamilton and Paul's friendship growing in this. And what about Hamilton and Mignon - is there something that needs to be explored further there?

Thanks for your story. I enjoyed it immensely - you gave lots of life to the characters.

razraz chapter 11 . 12/12/2011
loving it but have to keep reading
razraz chapter 10 . 12/12/2011
Howie appearing at the end - I did not expect that at all!
razraz chapter 8 . 12/11/2011
Sometimes its just the little things and in this even with all the great things happening in this chapter my favourite bit is. Tragg stared at him."How did you... oh, why do I bother."

nice cliff hanger though!
razraz chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
Vivalene what a superb character. Did especially like the interaction between Howie and Mr Burger- you do a great job at humanising the outraged DA.
razraz chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
super chapter - loving Vivalene. Of course I loved the exchange between Burger and Perry over Vivalene's dinner invitation and Burger wondering if Perry know's about why Della would be concerned. I liked how you said a lot in this little exchange without spelling it all out - nice job.

The shoe box - terrifically spooky.
razraz chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Gotta love Burger - great line "It's frustrating, I'll admit. And sometimes I lose my patience...But I would never want anyone innocent to be convicted. No matter how many times I'm defeated..."

nice build up of the creepy mystery
kaleen1212 chapter 16 . 12/7/2011
Thanks for another great story in the tradition of the Perry Maaon series and books. Looking forward to the next one
Harry2 chapter 16 . 12/6/2011
Well, all the loose ends have been tied up. And the sisters have been sent to jail, and the other person involved is going to be facing time as well. And Drake has more than earned Hamiliton's respect with the work he did on this case. And I think that Hamiliton SHOULD become a godfather! It shows the resepct that this young man has for Hamiliton Burger.
lily50sally chapter 15 . 12/5/2011
The story is alittle confusing abought Flo & Vivalene but I thought it was great anyway. I also went to your blog and am excited about your new story. I can't wait to read the epiloge to see the tie-in with the new story. Great job!
Harry2 chapter 15 . 12/4/2011
Well, it turned out that BOTH sisters were in on it! And one is going to jail in CA, and the other is going to answer for crimes in Detroit. And Andy is BACK! Heaven feels that he has much more to do with his life. Its good to see him back with the band, and help out with other cases as they come up.
Harry2 chapter 14 . 12/3/2011
Well, it sounds like things are now starting to come to a head. With all these trap doors, it looks like people are going to have to talk. AND, we may finally find the answer to the map!
kaleen1212 chapter 14 . 12/2/2011
Another good chapter. Sounds like Flo and Vivalene are in trouble.
kaleen1212 chapter 14 . 12/2/2011
Another good chapter. Sounds like Flo and Vivalene are in trouble.