Reviews for The Case of the Macabre Mansion
kaleen1212 chapter 14 . 12/2/2011
Another good chapter. Sounds like Flo and Vivalene are in trouble.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/2/2011
You never know what is going to happen next. The plot is fantastic!
Harry2 chapter 13 . 12/1/2011
Well, it looks like there is a lot more to these houses than we thought! Lots of secret passages, and more than money being sought after. I just hope that these crooks can be caught and put to jail, and that Andy gets to know that justice has been done.
kaleen1212 chapter 12 . 11/30/2011
This story gets better and better with every chapter.
kmw chapter 12 . 11/28/2011
Interesting chapter! The excitement grows! More, more, more please!
Harry2 chapter 12 . 11/28/2011
Andy may be gone, but he has done his part to make sure that information was giving to someone who could make sure the police got them. And I think that when the time comes for the judgement, Andy is going to have earned his place in paradise. Now, lets see what information that Perry got, along with the other pieces of the puzzle, and put this case to rest!
kaleen1212 chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
You sure know how to keep somone on the edge pf their seat. Is Andy gone or not?
lily50sally chapter 11 . 11/26/2011
This is really fantastic. I went to Chapte 10 & found you hadn't wrote another chapter so I then started reading "The Case of the Persecuted Prosecutor", finished that, it was great. I liked the way you write with all the twist and turns, so it is great. The same with "The Case of the Macabre Mansion". I love the twist & turns cause it keeps me guessing. I don't want to say what the plot is so I won't. Just know that you are doing a good job.
Harry2 chapter 11 . 11/26/2011
I'm sorry that Andy lost his life. But, in doing so, he gave Tragg and Burger a clue that they could use. Now, lets find the person who did this and put him behind bars. And, if I remember my criminal law, killing a policeman qualifies as Murder One, Death Penalty. The only way to avoid the penalty is to turn on the person who hired him.
Harry2 chapter 10 . 11/23/2011
If anything, and I do mean ANYTHING, happens to Lt. Anderson, Burger and Tragg are going to forget the law and be looking to track down the sleezoid who did this AND EXECUTE THEM! This young man was a friend, who was very well respected by both men. Its not often that these two forget that they are law officers and go for the jugguler/head. This might be one of the few times that they do.

As for Vivalene, for once, the lady is telling the truth. She was at home when this all broke out, had not ventured out of the house. So, for once, she is telling the truth.
kaleen1212 chapter 9 . 11/22/2011
I love how Della would not let Perry go alone but fir his safety preferred he had not gone at all.
lily50sally chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I just wanted to say I have never read a fan fiction before yours. I think it is great what you have wrote. I am up to chaper 8. I went to your "Objection Overuled" web page, that is great but I din't post cause I didn't know how to. This one is easier to post. I can't wait to finish your story, it is so interesting & I downloaded your preview on "Objection Overruled", I'm so excited, but how do you have the time to write for the internet. I just go on my days off.
Harry2 chapter 9 . 11/21/2011
I think that Mignon and Hamilton are showing just how good and close friends that they are with the way that they behaved over dinner and at the hospital. And if what Hamiltion said about what her husband said is true. this lady is not the type to stay out of a mystery that appeals to her.

And I hope that Andy survives. He is a good charachter, well written, and one that comnes across well with the readers. And if he does survive, he is going to have some information to pass on to Tragg, Mason, and Burger.
kaleen1212 chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
Vivalene is so slimy. How can he even touuh her.? Now Howie is missing. What else is she up to?
Harry2 chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
Sounds like there is more than one person interested in ths so called treasure! And if that is the case, then it might be time to do something that Tragg, Burger, and Mason may not like to do: Call in some EXTRA HELP! This situation is getting dangerous for the gang, and I know that they may not like it, but it sounds to me like its time to call in some help.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »