Reviews for The Case of the Macabre Mansion
kaleen1212 chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
Sounds like Perry is now in trouble! The plot thickens! I wonder if Andy will be able to resist V's charms?

Great story.
kaleen1212 chapter 7 . 11/18/2011

Great story.
kmw chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
And the mystery deepens...Love this story! More please!
Harry2 chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
Well, Mignon's friends and knowledge helped her to find out who bought the doll. Now, the question is, who is he, and why is he doing all of this!
kaleen1212 chapter 6 . 11/16/2011
On do I detect a bit of jealously on Della's part?

This just keeps getting better. Is Hamilton in big trouble? Ok wkere is the next chapter?
Harry2 chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
( 1 Adam 12 211 in progress. 1 Adam 12 handle Code 3) Oh yes, I DO remember Adam 12! I used to watch that show a lot! And now it looks like this person that is threatening people has gotten Paul Drake mad as well! Looks like there are a lot of people who want this person strung up and left out to dry! As for Andy, he has Tragg's permission to play a game with the lady. I hope that it works that SHE ends up on the receiving end of the game for a change!
Harry2 chapter 5 . 11/11/2011
Sounds like things are starting to get a lot nastier! We have someone who thinks that they are a amature performer of Voodo, trying to use black magic *Shuddres. Black Magic is something that I would NEVER mess with!* and a young man who has made friends with Hamiltion, who has been able to help with a description of the man who threatened him. I think that Perry and Hamiltion are definetly going to be working together to get more answers!
Harry2 chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Its not often that Perry lets his anger show. When you do that, you have REALLY gotten him angry at you! I do appreciate Mignon doing a search on her own part to help check on things for Hamiltion. It shows the respect that she has for him. Now, as for this call to Hamilton, I suspect that there is more to the breakin than what we are seeing.
kmw chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
Oooohh, what did this woman do to Perry and the gang years ago? I can't wait to find out! Sounds like she tried to manipulate all the men, but maybe Della had her number right from the beginning. She sure had Paul Drake's blood boiling. And sounds like Della's might be too once she finds out about Perry's dinner date. So Perry that he is curious to know what she wants. Of course he couldn't pass that up, lover of a mystery that he is! More, please!
Harry2 chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
I have only one thing to say to the person who is trying to pull this off: You are in SERIOUS TROUBLE! Not only is Hamilton Burger looking into this case, but so is Perry Mason. And if those two are on the same page, LOOK OUT! Because that can only mean trouble for you!
Susan2 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I'm glad to read some more instances of Perry and the gang. I hope there is more since I would like to read an ending to this story. It was quite interesti ng. I like the way you brought a character back from the TV program.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
Well, I am happy to see that my little suggestion paid off! Even though Paul didn't find anything, something tells me that someone is using some means to try and scare the family into selling out. Just what, I'm not sure of yet. But, I look forward to seeing what it is, and how it was done.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I think that Hamiliton is going to find that he is going to need help from outside the department to check things out. If that is the case, he might ask Perry if he can use Paul Drake to check things out. I think that Paul is going to find it very interesting to be working for the DA in a matter like this.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3