Reviews for Abandon Hope All Who Enter Here
KingZDj chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
Pretty sad about this being abandoned as this is a really interesting concept
iandriskell chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
YEAH WHEN THERE IS A FUCKING 3RD CHAPTER FUCKING MAKE ONE
Den51 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Update
the.mad.nimrod chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
MOAR!
The Ronin of Imagination chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
love it please continue
Guest chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
I am in love with this fanfic... please for the love of everything continue to write it! and good luck on your book!
twinbladesofthedead chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
PLEASE use that beautiful brain of yours to make more chapters of this amazingly fantasic spectacular story my fellow author just please man make more
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
please, please, please, please,please, please put more chapters on! i know what its like writing stories, sometimes the story takes over and seems to be writing itself, and i know it is probably stressful, i've had my fair share of stress, but this story seems really promising and i would love to read more of it. take your time and do not rush it but at the same time i imlore you to not forget about this little gem!
yoru-anime-yume chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
This is a really good story, I hope you update soon! I really like all the character interactions.
StakeTheHeart chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
When is the next chapter? However long it takes, I sincerely hope this continues. It's awesome!
StakeTheHeart chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Holy cow! How come you haven't put much up in all this time? I love the idea, please continue!
sakurasapprentice7 chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Ahhh this looks like a fanfic I can read :)

Finding a decent Hope / Lightning fanfic is hard :(

But I love supernatural fics so this really interests me

What I have to wonder is how Snow will come into this? Will he be an old friend of Hope, who falls for Serah after spending the night and getting threatened by big ol' sister or maybe he's a ghost hunter who Hope calls along with the rest of NORA?

Ahaha I can't wait to find out

Looking forward to the next chapter :D
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
i think you should add one more chapter where Lightning warms up to and falls in love with Hope
Caitidid chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
This story is very interesting, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. The summery did a great job of pulling me in and the chapters aren't to short and have plenty in them.
DragonLady-116 chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Hey. Awesome chapter two. I'm glad that Lightning and Serah got to have a conversation (although a rather short one) and they even talked to Hope! Looking forward to the next chapter!

P.S. PLEASE don't take too long with it... Pretty please?...