Reviews for Whiskey Rose
NothingWithEverything chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Whoa... Amazing writing...

When people write smut they tend to overdone it sometime, and in the process, made it unrealistic. You though, did a really great job! It was hot but also romantic in the same time. You described every detail perfectly, simply great great writing.
aradinn chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Clap clap clap clap clap.

So much win.
MereExtraordinaire chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Lovely. Just ... Absolutely lovely.
1Past and Present1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Howdy.

I normally never go for this sort of fic, but honestly, this was amazing. You describe things so vividly, almost impossibly so, and I felt like I was sitting there, in that darkened hotel room, voyeurisming! Really, it's stunning. I was gawping the whole time, and not because anybody took their clothes off. I was gawping at your raw talent as an author. You made me gawp, dammit, that will not do!

Every movement, every expression... Every single thing in this story is so lovingly written while not compromising the characters at all. That gross, squishy thing we call sex becomes more than just a physical act. In this story, it becomes art. All those gorgeous descriptions - taste, feel, fuzzy thoughts - simply beautify the whole concept of this story; drunken bangin' in New Vegas. And you didn’t dish out lots of emotional cake to compensate for, well, the somewhat sudden bangin’. You simply plunged us in and held us underwater the whole time. I’m fortunate to still be alive. Also, Cass made me laugh after the initial scare chord went off. Stop your drinking, woman.

Ring-a-ding, baby.

-1Past and Present1-
Dartasan chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Whew, defiantly loved what you did here. I don't normally travel with Cass, normally it's Boone or veronica. But after reading this i might have to get myself a new traveling companion. :D Lol due to my fallout 3 copy being scratched beyond playing. i've been playing a lot of New Vegas. it's cool to see you to are an avid Bethesda fan and not just a Fallout 3 fan. But you should defiantly work on your others stories. (BTW love your smut, it was tastefully done in my opinion)