Reviews for Tied to Chairs
Night Ryder711 chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
Hey, I was wondering, if, well you know how theres a greater evil mind behind all this? I was wondering if you could make that person Valkyrie, because well, I thought she'd be a little more mad then that. I mean, they were her family right? And families supposed to stick together, but they left. And she loved them. So I'm thinking when she finds them again, that she'd be supermad. Mad enough to be the villain in this story. And no one would suspect her, because for 6 years, she was the good guy. And she could use the info bout Skul loving her, against him. Anyway, thanks for the story, hope you continue it soon!
sweet.BitterKH chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
Oh this is so update
Dulce Imaginatio chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
OMG that last part made me teary. please post more chapters. xx
clarity sky chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
ahhh so goooood
HoeJoe chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
More please
Rosalie Storm chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
OH YOU MUST UPDATE!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
what that cant be it that was really exciting please continue that was really good
Lucy142 chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
This is awesome!
Please write some more!
Terra Calling chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
Plz do more
ReaderMagnifique chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
AWWWW!

SO CUTE!

I love the part where Tanith just looks at Skulduggery and tells him that if he won't tell Valkyrie he loves her, she will! I think it's a great story, and I loved the ending as she tries not to think about what she just heard! Please keep the story up, or I will hunt you down and detroy you're eardrums with my high pitched, squeaky voice! And apparently, it's not a good fate! Please excuse me as I go to calm down for a while, and try to stop my hyperness-on-thin-air etc.
Onyx Shadows chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
Awww that really cute :)

Brilliant ending :)

Update asap!
ReaderMagnifique chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
I loved the fact that you have that little convesation between Valkyrie and Skulduggery in the car, and I also liked the little banter between Alice and Valkyrie. The story is done really well, and I really like it!

Keep it going, it has a really good plot line!
Onyx Shadows chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
WOW, JUST WOW!

THAT WAS AMAZING :P

PLEASE UPDATE SOON :)
ReaderMagnifique chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
I really liked this chapter - keep the story going, it's good!
ReaderMagnifique chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This is a really good story line! I really want to know more about it! I'm glad that in you're story, Valkyrie chooses elemental magic over necromancy - I hate Soloman Wreath! Please carry the story on - I love it!