Reviews for Right Now
sampam69 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
There's something wrong with my eyes, they keep leaking, well written story, thank you
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
This one was sad, but I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Aw sweet, sad i love them together! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Damn! Can't you continue this and have them fight for each other? So sad.
EnjoyyourJacob chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Oh honey, this oneshot was so incredibly sad, I am rendered speechless. You are an amazing writer!
RaivynBlack chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
OHMYGODIMFUCKINGSOBBINGSOMUCHRIGHTNOWWHYDOYOUDOTHI STOME!? ahhhhH!
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
ah poor Quill doesn't even get a choice on who he wants but i can understand that he needed a release and that he really liked Bella but he can't have her as his.
mami-hai chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Very sad and very very beautiful story. I love this.
dollfacetwi-mom03 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Oh I just love this one sad and full of love
werewolfgrlz chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
this was. . . . heart breaking beautiful. i cried so much. i don't think I've ever read something so bitter sweet. imprinting is a bitch, ain't it?

I hope you won!
taoist elf chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Oh that was heartbreaking. I was looking for something to read tonight (I'm not very good at finding stuff) and happened upon this. Beautiful and haunting and sweet and somber. (and hot)

Wonderful job.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
LunaKava chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Tingles! That was bittersweet Tingles!
noMuku chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Damnit! This had me tearing up
LilliCricket chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
That was utter perfection. Heart breaking, beautiful and exquisite. Thank you so much for sharing!
Schwann chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Yknow, one thing I wonder about is, what if they got their sperm frozen before phasing? That would still be active swimmers. Maybe even before imprinting.

That'd be something I could have seen sam ordering done, actually... Or even the parents when they know their blood is in line to phase.

Save a lot of heartbreak.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »