Reviews for HalloweenThe House
storm chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
this is such a great halloween story that i had to read it again this year. come on it's that time of the year again so trick or treat how about a new !
Centroides chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Oh how I enjoyed that. I wondered how you were going to get them out of each of their "deaths". I like how you chose each of their fears for their trial, warden having to make a decision that cannot be made, Actor losing his looks, Casino by fire, Goniff who can climb anything, falling and Chief 'trapped' in a well.

I love the little twist at the end.

Well written.
Modocgal chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Bravo Kaz. What a nice spooky story to start the day. Glad it's daylight here!
Sottanaprima chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I don't do ghoulies, ghosties and things that go bump in the night, but I found this interesting as a character study of each of the guys' personal worst nightmare. Not too sure that I agree with your idea of Actor's worst nightmare, but I certainly agree with Craig's - that by taking time to wrestle with the morality of what he's doing he may be compounding the damage done by his prevarication and procrastination, and yet not to examine the morality would be irresponsible to the point of inhumanity. The agony and loneliness of leadership all nicely wrapped up as a ghost story!
WildClover27 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
That was different. You played on all their fears. Interesting.