Reviews for My Idea of Good Company
Bonbonnett chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
To hope or not to hope - that is the question...
YepItsMe chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
Loved the part when Richard was observing G rocking baby Lawrence...so sweet.

At least Richard knows now that Darcy is aware of the situation. He is sweet to want to give G the best. She just has to find a way to convince him she can and will be happy with him no matter what his finances.

I had been wondering if this was a kind of prequel to A Question of Entail, bc of baby Lawrence, but then I remembered that, in that, G was not married to R, so I hope it isn't. Lol
lynniern chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
Just found and got caught up on reading everything you've posted so far. Great story; you write beautifully and the historical information you include is so interesting.
Mpj891 chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
Very good look forward to the next part
YepItsMe chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
Its good that Georgie was able to open up to Anne and talk about Wickham and Richard. Im sure they can help each other out now, and at least provide a way for Anne and Frederick to spend time together.
YepItsMe chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
Aww I love Georgie. How fortunate that Richard already knows Wentworth!
Bonbonnett chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
What fun you are having with your crossover. It's totally delightful - I do hope Miss Austen can tune into Fanfiction - I'm certain she would be amused!
Bonbonnett chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
Hmm, perhaps Elizabeth has noticed something?
Bonbonnett chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
Yes - after a while it's all just a blur. Worse yet, when you're not seeing the person you want to see. Bath should be a good change.
Bonbonnett chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
I think that Col. F is getting into deep water.
Bonbonnett chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Miss Gee's got a crush! I wonder how that will affect matters.
YepItsMe chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
Lizzy's doing waaay too much talking and thinking here! Lol

I don't think I would much like being a debutant, either. Hopefully G and R will have a nice relaxing time together in Bath. E and D, too, of course.

I'm wondering how the addition of Anne Elliot and friends will play out.
nina1999 chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
What a delight! I love your writing style and eagerly await updates.
YepItsMe chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
This chapter seemed really short. But good. Lol the Famous 26th of November. I can imagine Bingley mentioning that often.
YepItsMe chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
A lovely start! Only Darcy would block from his mind a ball given at his own home Lol.

Hmm Georgie and Richard? Wonder if they will fall in love? I always find that pairing so adorable, yet so wierd at the same time.

Onto next chapter...