Reviews for Allegiance
Please do not delete it, I would like to reread it. Thank you :)
That is OK I don't mind. As long as you are OK. :)
You are in so much trouble!~
Loving this well done!
OH!~
Oh!~
pikachukite chapter 7 . 5/25
I really liked this story. im sorry to see it end for all eternity but you need your time to chill and everyone should be glad that its not deleted. maybe one day itll come back to fruition but meh at least it was fun while it lasted. I wish you the best and pray you have a great life. good luck with everything.
Lady-Stesonora chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
(sigh) I guess I'm sorry you went through a depression streak that put you off the story. It was a really good idea and was amazing. So I'm sorry to read the news. I won't pester you for a new chapter but please don't delete it! I love it the way it is!:D Maybe you could do another story on Starscream? One that says how he's not bad or anything. Could you do one with a StarscreamxArcee pairing? Those two are the cutest together!:(Giggles)
Byeee.
P.S, could you read me story? Any extra support would be great!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2016
Mother f%#ker !
FearFactory666 chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
I loved this a lot. And if you ever find time or inspiration to continue than that's great, if you don't it's okay. You do an amazing job!
I wanted to say, on Chapter 6, you said you are going through depression. I have been going through major depression for over 7 years and I got out of it just recently. So I want to share with you what helped me. Music, I listened to music that I could relate to and loved. I had help from friends. I spent my time with animals. I read and wrote my thoughts down on paper or typed them. I took on meditating. Meditating really helped and it's a lot of fun, you just feel so calm and relaxed and more. I hope you get out of depression soon if you haven't already.
MitzvahRose chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
I can relate... Really, I can. I hope things are going better, and thank you for writing at least what you have so far for this story. :)

A pity you wont be continuing it, but I suppose that can't be helped... I dunno, maybe someday I might just have to take up your offer of letting someone continue this. :3
Cunt Blaster chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
_ this was the story
rapono chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
I would love it if you did decide to continue it, but if not, that's ok. I loved it when it happened.
sakiko of soleana chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
Awww thats a shame. Well my advice. Don't delete the story. Leave it here as a relic or something to look back upon as you grow as a writer. You might inspire someone else or you can give it to someone else. Either way. Don't delete it.
I hope you have success with your other works. Its been fun
McRai thePrinx chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
*raises hand* Breaking Benjamin fan right here.