Reviews for Allegiance
FearFactory666 chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
I loved this a lot. And if you ever find time or inspiration to continue than that's great, if you don't it's okay. You do an amazing job!
I wanted to say, on Chapter 6, you said you are going through depression. I have been going through major depression for over 7 years and I got out of it just recently. So I want to share with you what helped me. Music, I listened to music that I could relate to and loved. I had help from friends. I spent my time with animals. I read and wrote my thoughts down on paper or typed them. I took on meditating. Meditating really helped and it's a lot of fun, you just feel so calm and relaxed and more. I hope you get out of depression soon if you haven't already.
MitzvahRose chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
I can relate... Really, I can. I hope things are going better, and thank you for writing at least what you have so far for this story. :)

A pity you wont be continuing it, but I suppose that can't be helped... I dunno, maybe someday I might just have to take up your offer of letting someone continue this. :3
Smaug The Terrible chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
_ this was the story
rapono chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
I would love it if you did decide to continue it, but if not, that's ok. I loved it when it happened.
sakiko of soleana chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
Awww thats a shame. Well my advice. Don't delete the story. Leave it here as a relic or something to look back upon as you grow as a writer. You might inspire someone else or you can give it to someone else. Either way. Don't delete it.
I hope you have success with your other works. Its been fun
RaphaelplusMikey chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
*raises hand* Breaking Benjamin fan right here.
sisterawesomeness chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
I respect whatever you decide to do with this story it is your baby. I hate to see it die so I hope some else takes it up, I would have no clue what do to and have a shit load of my own works to take care of. So keep on keepin' on my friend!
imaginethat96 chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
Oh this breaks my heart, but you gotta do what you gotta do!
Caeria chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
It's a shame you aren't coming back to this as it seems that lots of people enjoyed the story. However, it is your decision. I would suggest though that you update the story summary with a -DISCONTINUED- flag so that new readers stumbling onto the story don't get sucked six chapters into it only to then find the author's note that it won't be updated anymore.
Star chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
I love this story, is there any chance of you continuing it?
Artemis Crimson chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
My I do and stay strong I know from experience it is not easy to get out of such things but try being hopeful. Look to the stars and go forth and set the world on fire.
darkblackandlight86 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
After reading this first chapter, I would have liked this to actually happen on TFP :)

But none the less, another amazing chapter. Everyone was in character and you added a little of understanding and charm, making this idea work. I love your fanfics and reading the rest of this fanfic right now.
Redtailxclaw chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
I just could not stop going awwww when Starscream called the kids little trine
hope you feel better soon i love to read more story
Guest chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
Im bullied by a couple of idiots myself just try to ignore them it sometimes helps
BreakItDwn chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
Great story! I always thought that, werr Starscream not in an environment where power meant everything, he would actually be a nice guy, or bot. You showcase that idea well and give it a humorous twist at the same time. Absolutely wonderful!
I do hope you feel better. I myself have been dealing with depression for nearly four years now. Ever since I turned twelve I've been dealing with one problem after the next with no way out. If you ever need to talk or get something off your chest, just send me a PM. Talking does help some.