Reviews for In my mind, in my soul
hmbcottrell chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
ah the feels! loved this story
Selene-daughter of the sea chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
this was an excellent story. well done
aerialla1 chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story. This was my first Dan/Gabe story and I think you did a great job with it.
GothicaWaywardAngels94 chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
This is an amazing story...

I'm a really huge Dean/Gabriel fan and I'm just glad that someone else is out there that thinks they would be great together...

- Deanna
SapphireMoonlight24 chapter 8 . 4/13/2012
Oh my wow, this is so brilliant in all aspects...by far the best Debriel fic I've ever read (and trust me, I've read a few!)

Well done, fantastically written and I thouroughly enjoyed it! *faved*
stocktonwood chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
The conclusion to this story was absolutely wonderful. I loved that in the end, Dean was willing to stand with Gabriel and just couldn't stand by and let him get killed...AGAIN! I thought you did a great job of establishing that as something Gabriel might need; someone who was willing to stand up for HIM. I guess in that way he and Dean are a lot alike; they both have an enormous capacity to love, but neither has had a lot of people willing to stand up for them. Especially in Gabriel's case. This is really a beautiful story, it should have a billion views. Thank you so much for giving all of us on the tiny ship Debriel something of quality to read. You're beautiful!
stocktonwood chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. Your characterizations are not only spot on but you even went that extra mile of expanding them and developing them beyond where they started. On top of that, the storyline is downright inventive and very well thought out. I really enjoyed the premise behind this one and the relationship between Dean and Gabriel was beautiful. They're my favorite ship so it was a joy to read this piece.
OneShotMarvel chapter 8 . 11/29/2011
Man, if only the show went like this. But really, that's one of the first things Cas should have done as God, brought Gabriel back to life. I mean, the poor archangel sacrificed himself for Dean and Sam, trying to bring down Lucifer to stop the Apocalypse. But whatever, for all we know he did and we just haven't seen him yet (yes, I'm hopeful).

But anyhow! I absolutely loved your story. I adored every bit of it. Well...some pieces I didn't really like, but just because of how Cas acted and what not, but besides that, I adored it. I'm glad Dean and Gabriel got together in the end, they deserve to be happy. I'm a big Destiel fan, but this pairing is just as precious to me.

You did a magnificent job with this, so congrats! And thanks so much for creating such an amazing story and letting us read it :) Again, great job and I loved it!
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
i love this fic of yours. but right now i'm more into gabriel/castiel pairing so i'm a little disappointed. not that i don't like dean/gabriel, in fact i love them too.

i'm so sad for castiel's fate at the series and at this fic. here he's more like a kicked puppy. i wish for somebody to love him, whether it would be dean or gabriel. can you write another fic featuring gabriel/castiel? i would have love to see different take too for this fic if gabriel choose to love castiel here instead of dean. anyway i hope you can write more spn fic soon. :)
Cynnnie chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Okay, I re-read the story. I was not in my right mind when I first read it. Too stressed and read it too fast.

It was a really good story. I still feel like the epilogue could use an epilogue though! :-)

I'm glad that Dean was able to convince Gabe to stay and help save Cas. It was great to see God helping out as well!

I'd love to see more of Cas' journey as an angel stuck on earth and his road to redemption.

Thanks for sharing it with us!
Cynnnie chapter 8 . 10/31/2011
To be honest, I feel as if this story isn't complete. I'd like to see a reconciliation between Castiel and Sam/Dean/Gabriel. And Sam and Bobby's reaction to a Dean and Gabriel romance.

Are you planning on a second verse?

I'm glad that Gabriel was able to save Cas!

What happened to all the souls that were in him? Did they fall to earth? Will the Winchesters be hunting them? Or were they killed when Gabriel punched them out of Cas with his Grace?
OpheliacAngel chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
Now that was beautiful.

I love the idea of Castiel resurrecting Gabriel and loving him, but Gabriel loving Dean instead. Loved the ending as well.

It was awesome and adorable, thanks for a great read :)
Cynnnie chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
Had to stop at Ch. 5. They actually want me to work at work, the nerve!

Love that Dean wants to save Cas, Love Dean's speach to Gabriel (I always love it when Dean gets all preachy on the show), love Dean's confession to Gabriel, I loved the hot sex- you know I'm a perv.

What is Gabriel planning on doing? This can't be the end, but just the beginning! Can't wait to read chapter 6 and so forth.

Thanks for another great story! But don't forget about the trinity verse.
Paulathe Cat chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
I don't usually get soppy sweet over Gabriel/Dean... but, this was a fun way to begin my Wednesday! Thanks!
foxxy nine-tails chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
great story. still hoping for a sequel to sunstorm though