Reviews for In the Dark of the Night
Not Just a Nerd chapter 1 . 7/2
Aww this made me melt. So emotional :)
My Dark Paradise chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
That's a cute story. Nice job :)
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
LOVED IT! Your the best at writing them together.
WhisperingWolf chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Aww, I do love this to bits. Beautiful story, m'dear.
lifelane chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I love how romantic he is. :)
Ablissa chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Oh dear. So, I've been reading your fics like a complete maniac for the past week or so, using up most of my free time and even reading them on my phone before sleeping, casting my beloved books aside because this is just too good. Too. Good.

Since I've discovered your fics I loved each and every one of them, so this review will be about them all, though I'm going to go back and review individual ones too when I stop going right back to read the next and next and hoping I never run out of your writing, posted here for us all Doctor/Rose enthusiasts to obsess about. Ooookay, to the point:

You are an amazing writer. Seriously. I've browsed Rose/Ten fanfiction a lot and not one captured the essence of the Tenth Doctor as well as you did. I can hear Tennant's voice saying the things you make him say, either in that enthusiastic rambling manner of his or the husky whisper we heard in Doomsday. Your Doctor is just so perfect, so spot on, and so wonderfully sweet and he makes my heart melt and and and why can't it be real, sigh. :(

I really loved your collection of one shots, and I've loved The Slow Path (I hope you'll continue it one day!), and all the other fics I've read. I loved your take on the so called timey wimey, where 9th sees his future. And I loved this one. The balance between smut and fluff is so perfect, and this is so Doctor and Rose, my heart aches at the knowledge that we will never see such a scene because it sounds exactly like them.
"Ohhhh dear. That's – wow, that's...rather...splendid..."
This line made me giggle so much, hahaha. This is sooo Ten. You really capture him perfectly and I have to say it again and again because I'm amazed at how well you pull it off, answering all of my wishes for those two.

Well, I've rambled a fair bit myself, so I'll stop boring you with this ultra-long review now. Before I go, let me thank you for answering all of my fangirl-y dreams in regards to the Doctor and Rose, and please keep writing, you're doing a fantastic job! :D
TenRose4ever chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I have loved this story for a while now ... just wanted it in my favourites so I could go to it when I need "a hug".
It is lovely, and everything Rose and the Doctor should be.
TheDoctorMomz chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
That was wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
boop-oop-ee-doo chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
That was cute and not overly smutty as well.
read-travel-coffee chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Aw. You made me tear up. So sweet, this was great.
Tennant'sWolfOfGallifrey chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Awwww... :3
witchdrugs chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
That was so so beautiful.
Davy's Girl chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
wow! that was perfect! I love 10/Rose smut! They are so perfect for each other!
MissDawnstar chapter 1 . 3/25/2012