Reviews for Future Imperfect
oh my, ichika plus madoka equals to yandere?
maso250 chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
I personally vote for Usagi and Kazuma, but Saito has an interesting background as well.
The Traveller who Travels chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
After seeing the teaser: Me Gusta.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
what dafuq did ichika do XD
Sparkysbro201 chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
Madoka's gag-speak. I wanna learn it.
Sparkysbro201 chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
"'...Love transcends all?"' Beautiful.
Sparkysbro201 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I am laughing so hard.
Renix360 chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
I have to say, even though this is a bit hard to follow (I'm making my own personal list of educated guesses as to everyone's mother is though to try and keep track as I go along because of this), it has actually been quite enjoyable so far, though I am just a little disturbed by the incest implications from a couple chapters ago.

I'm actually starting to wonder if it would even be remotely possible for Ichika to ever even have kids, let alone this many with this many women, as clueless and dense as he is. Heck, he couldn't even put two-and-two together when Charles said that his mother's last name was "Orimura." Not trying to bash him or anything, I'm just saying. Anyway, like I said, this has been pretty good so far, hopefully it continues to be that way.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/11/2014
Are you still working on this?
CHING Lee chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON I implore you to do so
And I chose kazuma and usagi for next chapter so I look forward to a new chapter PLEASE UPDATE
Fenrir44 chapter 13 . 12/18/2013
well my vote go to Kazuma and Usagi

please update soon
Guest chapter 13 . 12/17/2013
I vote for usagi and kazuma
W1ckedF1ction chapter 13 . 12/12/2013
you know im picking kazuma and usagi ()
W1ckedF1ction chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Months ago, when i first read this i smiled at the part with charles...now, i only see a Netotare beggining
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 13 . 11/2/2013
I read a manga with a somewhat similar premise. But the kids here aren't trying to get their parents to already make them and save their existences. Wonder if Ichika's gonna try to do a 'third option' in order to save all the kids, like 'marry' them all