Reviews for Remember Me
AzucenaXshadows chapter 23 . 4/15
This was completely, utterly beautiful

Thank u so much for writing this.
Amora.Lee chapter 23 . 1/30
AWWWWWW...Bravo Brilliant story
Amora.Lee chapter 11 . 1/30
HATING Sasuke that DICK
Amora.Lee chapter 8 . 1/30
Damn...this doesnt look good Sasuke you prick
Amora.Lee chapter 2 . 1/30
Aw...i really like this side of Sasuke makes you think of who he coulda been before tragedy stepped in. I keep worrying though that Naruto's gonna slip up during Sasuke's questions
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I read the entire story. Please read this
As heartfelt as possible. I rarely make reviews but this story was written perfectly. Their personalities were to the "t". Excellent job
Juridal chapter 23 . 12/28/2013
I can't believe I swept through that in one sitting. Considering how I haven't felt for this pairing since Sasuke's been such an ass, that was a really good read. I enjoyed it very much :)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
Ok, so I did NOT see this coming! I'm really excited to read the next chapter now. (:
B1ind-Horiz0n chapter 23 . 11/6/2013
I read this a while back and was entirely amazed by how well you write. It took me a bit to find this but It was worth it

Subbed and Faved
Entrance Denied chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
Okay, so this is a fantastic piece of work which is stunningly written and that I am seriously enjoying reading (winces at grammar)

Then we get to the end and that author's note: 'ha ha nipple' had me in such stitches that I literally almost vomitted laughter.

You, my dear, toy with my emotions splendidly!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
So glad Sasuke got pissed at him. That sex scene was so uncomfortable, I mean, it was good smut but it made me nervous because of the second-hand guilt from Naruto taking advantage of Sasuke. I love this fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Lord, I've been looking for this fic for so long (like weeks no kidding) that I had actually lost hope and was mindlessly browsing the site, finding it again makes me so happy. It's a great fic!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/24/2013
This was a REALLY great story! I loved it
Thank you for writing this wonderful peace of writing and I hope you're going to write even better stories in the near future.:)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
God! i loved the twist in the story, i never would have saw it coming.
i wish though,that sasuke would just understand that naruto tried to stop him but he was very insistant and that's partly what led to them having sex in the first place. so it wasn't entirely naruto's fault.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
this is looking great! :)