Reviews for Rise
Storm-SA chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
Loving the story. Don't think she is weak. I think she is just healing.
Storm-SA chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
Loved the dialogue. Very mature and honest. Great read
Wiggle34 chapter 28 . 1/19/2012
WOW loved this story so far any chance or an update?
MeGkAtHeRiNe chapter 28 . 1/17/2012
part three! with lots of HP and Jack pretty please :)
whoopthereitis321 chapter 23 . 1/14/2012
I would just like to thank you...some what sarcastically for turning me onto. Giggly fan girl with that ending :D

Now back to serious mode: i love this series .
kobitah chapter 28 . 1/9/2012
I'm the world's worst reader in that I always forget to review at the end of the chapters because I don't want to stop the momentum. But enough about me.

Awesome story! I love how short the chapters are. They get to the point without spreading it out for too long and I don't catch myself having to re-read sections just to remember where the conversation left off before the characters thought process takes over. (Hope that makes sense).

Very much looking forward to Story 3.
thousand-miles chapter 28 . 12/26/2011
Looooooved it all!
thousand-miles chapter 18 . 12/26/2011
You made me fall in love with Hotch even more in this chapter. I have this big smile on my face. This was perfect Hotch!
Rugbygirrl chapter 28 . 12/12/2011
What an awesome story! Sorry I'm 'late' to the party! I was onvacation and then everything got back logged. I'm starting my Xmas vacation tomorrow night so will hopefully get caught up on the third part of the series in the next week!
EmmaBerlin chapter 28 . 12/5/2011
I loved this story from the first to the last chapter. You managed a perfect characterization for everyone but especially Emily. I cannot wait to tackle your Christmas story over the next few days! I've loved them the past years and I'm sure this one won't be any different :) Thank you for sharing "Rise" with us!
hp123456 chapter 28 . 11/30/2011
I'm so sad its over, but I can't wait till part three! I love your Christmas fics and I'm so glad that this year it will be about this version of Hotch and Emily )
Abigail Hotchner Prentiss chapter 28 . 11/29/2011
Great story, Great job.
greengirl82 chapter 28 . 11/28/2011
great story, can't wait for part 3. :)
Angel N Darkness chapter 28 . 11/28/2011
you've done a great job on chapters 23-28... love em... update soon...
dncnmndy chapter 28 . 11/28/2011
Nicely done! I love Emily's little moment of realization about what's been going through everyone else's mind. Can't wait for the next part!