Reviews for Hell or High Water
Cat Fishy chapter 1 . 1/30
Wow, it's been a while since I've read this. Two years now? It's been two years since I last read Hell or High Water, but I still remembered everything before even looking at the first chapter. That's good. That means you made an impression on me. Now I must spend all night reading this entire story again because memories. Eh. It's not like I expected to get much sleep tonight anyways. Besides, maybe I can tire myself enough to override my OCD and actually write something myself.
Kimi-Ichisaigosuki chapter 42 . 1/25
This story is amazing! I tore through it in a few hours, and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you so much for writing!
Just a writer chapter 24 . 12/5/2014
This story is beautiful.
It's emotional, it matches the tone of the half life series whenever it is set in their setting, and it matches the tone of the Portal series whenever we're back in aperture.
But, not only is it beautiful because of the characters, the great emotional impact, the fact that you were able to mix universes so well, and the amazing personalities that you were able to give these already great characters, but also the prove that Half-life 3, and Portal 3 might be the same game altogether.
I hope we'll have a story similar to this in Half-life/Portal 3.

I love this story, Jen.
Could have never made something as beautiful as this.
The Writer Aych chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
Orion is even more adorable than Wheatley ever was in this chapter! ( v )
Guest chapter 29 . 6/26/2014
I don't think he has a choice either. Without her Aperture wouldn't survive- and neither would they.
thrawn92 chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
lol, nice shoutout to Bayonetta
Guest chapter 42 . 3/21/2014
.. D'aw.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/19/2014
Ohh.. mythology gags.
Iluvit! :D
Chris ShadowMoon chapter 10 . 3/5/2014
She's deployed the BIRDs XD best name.
Zero612 chapter 42 . 2/4/2014
There's 7 hours of mylife gone that I cant take back.

No regrets. Now here's seven more.
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Oh dear a mystery
Ravenhold Ivy chapter 42 . 8/8/2013
Love it! This story has action, adventure (RICK!), and even some pulling of the heart guts! You have succeeded in proving that a story can be amazing without smut or even a pairing of any kind! Although the bonus chapter was kinda funny. Hehe.
Miss Kalea chapter 42 . 8/6/2013
This fic was a marvelous read, I thoroughly enjoyed this story.
Kitten chapter 42 . 7/23/2013
Sequal?
Reeves3 chapter 42 . 7/19/2013
Best Portal fanfic I've read. Amazingly written, great story plot and overall perfection. :D