Reviews for Moral Dust
cornflakesnobowl chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
You really got Tate's creepyiness dead on in my opinion. I like how blunt he was. Good job!
zonkiethegreat chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Loved it.
lakebodomreference chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Holy shit this is amazing. I love it.

I also think its funny how you wrote in / But he had shown up, and if he hadn't she might be dead in the bathtub / about Home Invasion, when eventually she died in a bathtub in Piggy Piggy... ahah. genius.
Irish carbomb chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Jesus H. Did you major in dirty talking?

I can't tell you how much I missed the kind of fic that makes me squirm. I am in love with your characterization of Tate- it fits exactly with how I viewed him in the first few episodes. A dude who totally doesn't give a fuck and does whatever he wants and who the hell knows what his motivations are, before everything got so utterly fucked that I couldn't in good consciousness want Violet to get with him (but still did). You brought it up in one of your other fics- He's killed a ton of people, but its the rape that really fucks it for us.

I feel bad that I can't form a more coherent review, because you deserve it. Love your stuff. Don't ever stop.
Mafer Longbottom-Hudgens chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
:O OMG it's amazing
jandjsalmon chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I told you this already - but HOW ON EARTH could I call myself a proper fangirl when I hadn't read and reviewed this fic. It's SO SO good.

I love this Tate. Can we always have this Tate? He's so strong and badassed and funny and sinister and wicked and he frakking KILLED someone for her - which he did but I think more modern fic in the fandom forgets this aspect of his personality.

OKAY - so we begin in Violet's head. I like Violet's head. She's only 15 years old - it makes sense that she's not 100% about everything and I like her caveats and her overthinking. It's adorable. I love how she repeats over and over again how he makes her squirm and that both excites and freaks her the hell out.

I love the first vingette - with the thanks to the dark and then he's just THERE. I love the little bits - like he warns her that they'll see her talking if she turns towards the door and how she can't see whether his dark shirt has blood on it or not.

AND then the interruption... HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER - I love your Tate. I love his snark and how he's now not giving her suicide tips - he's telling her how to get herself off. FUNNY. Expert in everything, Tate?

/Made up fantasy lovers were always so much more preferable than ones who might actually show up during the act./ SO FREAKING TRUE! LOL!

/ He wasn't telling what he was going to do, he was saying what he would, if he actually started doing it, if. When. Only if she asked nicely and said please./ - Um... this line is really hot and lovely and I love it.

And then finger sucking. Holy frick. Finger sucking.

And the last line is awesome. I like this Violet who seems to know the house is haunted but who doesn't seem to care. :)
ohkgrey chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
You should most definitely turn this into a full story. Dang.
Pandora Imperatrix chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Your stories are amazing!

indyanakin4 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This was so fucking sexy. You God . 3
manhattan martini chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Breathtaking and in-character. Various mistakes here and there (proofreading would take care of that). In all, a wonderful piece of fanfiction. I'll be reading more of your stories.
VampHime chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Hello crazy perfection.

This. Fic. I. Can't. Even.
youjustlostit chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Oh my god this was amazing. I love your style of writing!
diacritic chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
"Violate." So good.

I have not seen dirty-talking presented so erotically and so powerfully, like you've done here. Imagery expressed in language is sometimes so much more effective than in images, and you've shown just that. This was wonderful. The characters were mapped perfectly; especially Tate. His dialogue didn't make me cringe like some other stories on here. You've perfectly balanced his boyish curiosity with his rough, invasive interrogation.

You do have some grammatical errors, especially with your/you're as someone else has mentioned, but your omission of some commas here and there seemed to help me delve into the story more, where I had to consciously find the pauses between words and find the rhythm of the sentences-which are fantastic in their descriptions and simple yet loaded word-use. It made me spend more time on them.

Great job! I'll be looking out for more of your stories. :)
ausumist chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I really like your stories, I think they're funny and intense. Which is a cool combinations. I saw a few mistakes in your grammer that you do reapeatedly in this story. You don't use 'you're' correctly alot of the times; you mean to put 'your'. And you also don't use commas when combining and independent and dependant clause.

But thanks for giving me my Violate fix.
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 11/24/2011