Reviews for Mass Effect: Sacrifice
devilmaycry85 chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
not a review but a comment .

the arguments about cerberus with shep and miranda are completly off character for shepard ! shepard dont really care about what some ceberus cell have done. what he dont like about cerberus is that in their way to do things , the lack of oversight and boundery rule , they cultivate a environment where bad things are more likely to happen . in this conversation shepard is just not shepard :( weak and completly owned by lawson .
just saying !
Guest chapter 24 . 3/5/2014
I wish you still updated this. I was looking forward to seeing Miranda's final decision about Cerberus, and about how she feels about shepard. please continue if you can!
Steven Grimm chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Don't know if you still update this, but I'll give my 2 cents. I love the story, but it feels a little off canon when Shepard says fuck because in the game I think the only thing he says is damn, hell, and maybe one shit throughout the whole trilogy. But never fuck, it's just not the way he is. Like I said its a small nitpickey thing. But I just felt that it's a major change in Shepard's character.
198766j chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
Love the teasing in this one with her stiletto boots and tight suit :)
DocBon3saw chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
very well orchestrated. Military precision, far more likely than the sparse few comments we get in game.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/27/2013
where is the rest?
Guest chapter 24 . 7/20/2013
Wow! This is possibly the best fic I have ever read! How you write Shepard and miranda fits their characters so well! Please keep this up!
bluemarlin chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
Outstanding chapter. Enjoying how you are writing the Shepard/Miranda interaction. Jack needs Miranda to knock her down a peg or two. Interesting interactions between Samara and Miranda. Please continue.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
Blocking communications and Miranda being insubordinate. Just another day n Shepard world.
Cloey001 chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
Don't leave it there. I can't deal with cliffhangers. lol. I'm curious if you're going to expand on the Samara/Miranda stuff. They seem to be developing an interesting friendship and I'm looking forward to reading more of the two of them. Also loving this new mission they're on. Hopefully Garrus or Shepard finds them soon. Seems like they're definitely going to need some help.
samuraikakashi56 chapter 24 . 5/28/2013
What a cliffhanger! I'd like to see a little team interaction between Samara, Kasumi, and Miranda. It was interesting that they volunteered to go with Miranda and a little background on that would be cool.
samuraikakashi56 chapter 23 . 5/14/2013
Love what you have so far. I just spent the last 2 days marathoning through this story. I refrained from reviewing every chapter, but now that I have finally caught up, it's time to show my support.

I love that their conversations are so deep, these are questions that everyone should ask themselves at one point in their life, especially the people in power.
bluemarlin chapter 23 . 5/13/2013
Excellent chapter. Glad Miranda was able to help Shepard come to grips with his decision about the Geth. Looking forward to more.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 23 . 5/13/2013
Illusive Man already looking to get to Udina. Didn't think he started that early.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
After Horizon I kinda lost faith in my former team, Ash was worried about Shep's loyalties? Worried about his association with Cerberus? The best way was to join him, watch him act and watch his back, much the same way as Garrus, and Tali (especially Tali who as a Quarian have plenty to hate Cerberus for). Liara was redeemed because she actually made deal with the devil to resurrect Shep and later acted as a support, and so did Wrex, who prepared an army for ME3. But Ash/Kaiden? It was very hard to forgive them.