Reviews for Mass Effect: Sacrifice
Manar107 chapter 15 . 7/31
the repetition of the word ducked is incorrect at times and very annoying. other than that, good piece of work.
This story was providing exactly how I imagined their relationship to be, just ashame you havent written anymore :(
This is such a wonderfully written story. All the interactions between Shepard and Miranda are so great! Would love to see it expanded on!
bluemarlin chapter 28 . 11/20/2015
Outstanding chapter. Just loving all your Shepard/Miranda interaction and how you portray the characters. Enjoyed the flashback scene too. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/18/2015
Reread your story in one sitting to catch up and it's one of the best on this fandom. Character interaction is awesome and I prefer dialogue over action. Keep going
general-joseph-dickson chapter 28 . 11/14/2015
Nice chapter
bluemarlin chapter 27 . 10/10/2015
Wonderful chapter. Loved the last scene between Shepard and Miranda. Please continue.
Skullar chapter 27 . 10/10/2015
The individual thought processes of characters-mainly Miranda in this chapter-are extremely well written. I'm looking forward to the suicide mission.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 27 . 10/10/2015
Nice chapter. Hopefully Miranda can exact some change.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/9/2015
Really enjoy this story and the character interaction between Miranda and Shepard. Will we see smut in the next chapter?
general-joseph-dickson chapter 26 . 9/13/2015
Nice chapter
bluemarlin chapter 26 . 8/30/2015
Excellent chapter. Glad to read that Miranda is sending the data from the base to Liara. Wondering how many of the crew will perish because of Shepard's decision. Please continue.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/30/2015
Pleaaase don't kill the crew:((
Plzzzzz..
HaywireEagle chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
I was always a fan of Ashley and Miranda. Both are similar and at the same time different. A love triangle also would make great drama and entertainment. But that is just me.
Crazedanderanged chapter 25 . 8/6/2015
This story is truly incredible. I wish this was how the game actually played out. You portray the relationship between Shep and Miranda exactly as I would have imagined it off screen. I'm dying for more. Hope you update soon!