Reviews for Duets
Cold Flame96 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I'm actually pretty sure I cracked up laughing when blaine said that Kurts voice wasn't strong. I think he has the best male voice by far, along with Artie. And honestly, blaine and Rachel have zero chemistry. I found most of their duets incredibly boring, which is saying a lot because Lea Michele has chemistry with a wooden spoon. Oh those poor delusional writers.
Nessa1390 chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Are you going to continue with this story or has it been abandoned?
Alianna15 chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
I really like how you wrote Kurt and Sam! :)
StarKidWhatmore chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
More?

More?

Pleaaaasssseee more?

Love it!
Wolfworrier911 chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
Cool story, update soon please :3
milkteethbabydoll chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
I'm crying my eyes out right now. As soon as I recognized the song I opened up iTunes so I could listen to it as I read... it's such a beautiful song. I could hear these two singing, the soft, almost heart-wrenching emotion behind each word. :') Blaine's a jerk! I can't believe he let Rachel convince him to do knowing full well how it would hurt his boyfriend. Then to call him jealous and turn it around on him! Grrr.
CraftyBynamite chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Gah! I need more! I have a feeling that hevans would so beat klaine if it happened n Canon. I love the storyline so far, and look forward to reading what else you have to offer, Sam pining after Kurt was way too cute!
Cerulean Skittles chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
This is a really cute story despite Blaine's douchebagery. Hope to see the conclusion to this one, I would love to see Blaine hoisted out on his petard!
Rainbow Engel chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
I loved it! Can't wait for the last chapter!
Glee Let Me Down chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
Eeep. Just. Eeep.
Callus Wyndry chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
Very good chapter. I think it was a wise decision to end that chapter there. It is building great suspense for the drama to come. Can't Wait!
Pazithia.Gallifreya chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
Yes, it was a bit short! Just makes me look forward to the next bit & I hope it's gonna be good & juicy - can't stand the gel haired hobbit! (Blaine) :P
anon chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
Please, Please, Please right more soon! Can't wait for the next chapter. I love this story so far :)
Callus Wyndry chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Very good begining to what I am hoping will be an awesome story. You have captured the very thing I hope will happen when Chord comes back to Glee, Blaine so does not deserve someone as great as Kurt and Kurt and Sam would be adorable. Keep it up and I will keep reading and reviewing.
Pazithia.Gallifreya chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Hell yeah, I'll review! I liked this story very much! Good writing that is sympathetic toward the characters of Sam and Kurt! I love them as a pairing, too! Well done! :-D and pls update soon...lol :-)