Reviews for Why So Bitter?
TalesOfColor chapter 1 . 6/26
Cause just switiching off the oven and stove is too mainstream
Oh Murica
You just wanted to see Iggy's cooking burn in hell
StrawberryAvalanche007 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
That was hilarious, especially the end line
mofalle chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This is another very funny fic. My favorite lines was, "Plus who knows, maybe if I ate some Skittles it might! You could taste my rainbow."
Jalie96 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Oh my... This was funny, yet disgusting... Great job!
nnope chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
HAHAHAHA oh America~ You would know all of that useful information about jizz. But really...that thing about it tasting like what you eat...kinda makes sense. PFFT not that I'd know from any real life experience, but...I don't know. It sounds valid...to a point...

...Bloody hell, why on Earth am I hungry for steak now?

-DxYxRxWxTxK-
The Voices Talk to Me chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Man, holy crap, you shoulda made more! I was really getting into it! But it was funny. Especially when America made England taste his own self. :)

I was all like (:0 then XD then :u then (_)
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
OMG, what the heck did I just read? XD Lol.
Mj Poe chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Haha! Great story dude! I had to bite back my laughing so I didn't wake up my family lol. You rock :D
EspeonSilverfire2 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Oh god this was brilliant! I absolutely loved it! You have a hilarious writing style, and your work is fantastic! Please continue to write more gold like this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Awwww! Poor England! :( You know, America, cum's not supposed to taste like lollipops and cumquats! (lololololololol... sorry.. I just... it just came out... That's what England said...kesese.. I'll go now...)

I just want to snuggle the poor dear into my bosom and feed him whatever he wants and make him his steak and kidney pie, even though kidneys are gross. D:

Like, I for real feel really bad for England, and I just can't figure out why! ..Oh.. maybe it's cause my hormones are sucking rigt now.. DAMN WOMANHOOD! *throws America out window*

...I also have a feeling he experiments tasting his own jizz... *awkward silence*

Bahahahaha! But hey, I give him points for not being opposed for another BJ, he just wants England to eat fruit first. OMG! Is that why gay guys are called fruity! QUICK! CALL THE AMERICAN EMBASSY!...Embassy... embASSy.. IT'S A CONSPIRACY! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH- *runs away sceaming before my super huge giant dinosaur brain unfurls too much and I get hunted down by the FBI* -...!
Roda Vanille Curtis chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Ahaha... Melons can spell lemons if rearranged :D
Isa-chan chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
omg it was you! I should have known! Surprisingly short, but very good fic! Always making me laugh... thank you! Keep writing!
enjoyed it chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I don't know why, but I loved how you wrote America here. It seems different than your usual America. Maybe because you describe his expressions so well since he couldn't talk as much. Either way, I would love to see more of him written this way from you. :)

Poor England!
Annojo Mai chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Oh America, you totally ruined the moment! :(
EYEIZAWEZUM chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Ahahaha so funny. Lol I feel bad for both of them. Arthur for having nasty cum and Alfred for having to deal with it XD. Yay for melons!