Reviews for Moment of Inertia
MOHAMMAD RIZWAN chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
MOMENT OF INERTIA
gilmoreintraining chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
I would love to see more to this story or a sequel, it is a great story but I want to see what happens to Luke and Lorelai and what happens when everyone finds out Jess helped Luke see it.
Malena Hunt chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Too bad about your dying muse, because this is really good. I like the parallels drawn between the Jess/Rory and L/L relationships, particularly when they began to turn sour. I hope to see an update in the near future! :)
javajunkie86 chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Can't tell you much I enjoyed this story. I was so happy to see an update. I can't thank Jess enough for looking after his Uncle. Jess has certaintly grown up, hasn't he. IF he didn't care and didn't want to see Luke be happy, he wouldn't step in and try to help. I like that Jess didn't hold back and let Luke know how this werid situation with April has put a strain on his relationship with Lorelai. I guess rather Luke realizes it or not he has some positive influence on Jess. I like the part where Jess mentions that book. I always thought Luke needed to find that book somewhere, most likely collecting dust in that apartment and review it. Hopefully Jess's intervention will help his Uncle will get his act together and fix things with Lorelai, before he loses his best friend, and his future.

Great job with this. I am sure the muse will return.
deepfriedcake chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
I'm really enjoying this story and was so happy to see you'd updated. So sorry about the muse thing - hang in there and hopefully she'll be back at full volume soon! I love the way you're going about this. The situation between Luke and Lorelai really wouldn't have taken much to fix at one point. One of them just needed a kick in the behind, and Jess is just the person to do the kicking!

Love this: I realized something tonight," he began. "I realized that once you break a Gilmore girl's heart, she's not ever gonna forgive you." And also this: The problem for both of them, Jess now knew, was that Gilmore girls were not like that. They needed the words, and more than that, they needed the words and the actions to match.

It's great that Jess is able to let Luke know he thinks he did a good job as a surrogate father. It's great that he can talk to Luke about Luke's problem and and at the same time, let Luke in on secrets about his own life.

Oh, and I also totally agreed with Jess's thoughts about how hard it is to find the rights words to say. It is completely different - and easier - with a pen and paper!

Anyway, this is terrific. I hope that Muse gets talkative so there's another chapter really soon!
Zoe chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Perfect! That was absolute perfection. More, more more!
fox24 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I think you should keep Rory/Logan together and let Jess be okay with it. Logan was a much better boyfriend than Jess who I hate.
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Really looking forward to your next update
Zoe chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I love the idea of this story and it has a really promising start. Can't wait to read more!