Reviews for Lost In Paradise
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
It was gr8 kept me on the edge of my seat
ejames237 chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Are you going to update this story?
isol8d1 chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
I think its an interesting way to take the story. I like it! Please update
luvmusic87 chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Man, this is really good so far. When us the next chapter?
TiffanieFaythe25 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I am interested so can I help? By the way, this is an amazing story! Please continue! I really like you and the story!
TiffanieFaythe25 chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Hey! I am rather interested in co writing with you! So yeah, you said pm you r
Animefreak0213 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I think you should make her look like kaylee but make her have different color hair so she isn't exactly like her
the official cl chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Come on! This is soooo good! What's the pairing? Kaylee/Nash? Kaylee/Tod?
Jayde chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Pls update I love it so far
ALLONS-Y ROSE TYLER chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
I love the plot and wish there were more creative people like u in the world. Review soon
AstonMimiko chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
AMAZING. U can hardly tell it isnt the original writer... By the by, Rachel Vincent, read some of her series' so I can truly say you create and amazing, interesting storyline. :)
AstonMimiko chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
great first chapter. So, is it supposed to be that Kaylee's soul just transferred to someone born on the exact night she died. U could make it kind of like wat happens (if u've ever read it) Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon except that instead of Kaylee's soulless body trying to find the person with her soul its the Hudson brothers looking. She could start having flashbacks or something from a life she doesnt remember and in her dreams (nightmares) she dies how Kaylee did. that as soon as she was the same age Kaylee was wen she died lots of really weird stuff starts happening. Anyway, it doesnt matter if u use this idea. ur a great writer without any help from wat i've seen and i cant wait to read ore :)
hartleysgirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
So please update soon! I have a feeling that this could be really good, I would make her a little more confident in herself, but still herself just add a high self-esteem to her wonderful list of traits, i would make her curvier just so she would have a chance to feel what it would be like to have guys just throw them selves at her other then the hudson boys, cause it seems from the books she doesnt understand much of that.
YourDemonicAssassin chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
NJ

the person who was going to co-write with me doesn't want to i think, i have to check with her again and check on a couple of things, but if your interested in co-writing this story just PM me.
NJ chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
i like the idea...its seems like it can be a really good story. Are you still interested in a co-writer?