Reviews for Through His Eyes A retelling of 'Pure'
StarSlingerSnitch chapter 15 . 4/16
That ending line though! Brilliant! You really did a fantastic job with this. Then again, you always do a fantastic job with anything you write. Although I am sad it's ending, I'm also happy it had a good one. This story is one of my favorites because their relationship is quite fascinating and you wrote it so well. Can't wait until your next story! :)
skysplits19 chapter 15 . 4/13
I don't like it... I SO FREAKIN LOVE IT! Wow! finally! they are really like so together and I am so thrilled the love scene is simple and thats how it should be Oh I so miss writing I wish I can do this again I miss you tat-chan
Roby chapter 15 . 4/12
I' m reading this fanfic for so long I can' t believe it' s over now. Thank you so much for this lovely story, Misu' s point of view it had to be told. The last sentence of the story made me cry. Misu always is a naughty boy :)
DAIMAOOAMIAD chapter 15 . 4/9
thanks my dear for a sweet ending for both of them... ;-)
Jollyolly chapter 15 . 4/9
Yay! Thanks for finishing this! I hung in there and it paid off! :) Happy that they're together and it all worked out! Can't wait for more Misu/Shingyoushi stories from you! :)
Princess Serenity-chan chapter 15 . 4/9
Well, what can I say...this was a beautiful ending to a beautiful story.
I really enjoyed the journey and I'm a bit sad that the story has now come to its end.
However, I'm sure that you already have other ideas in your head and I'm looking forward to your future publications.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/29/2014
Amazing! I enjoyed this series! Please update soon! Need to know how it ends _ thank you for this wonderful piece
Theia Pallas chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
hehe. i sorta guessed they would get shingoushi to talk to his mom but i didnt expect them to trick her into coming to the school...
you would think the mother would hae more awareness. but what baffles me about the mother is that shingoushi already goes to a boarding school... how much further away can you get than a boarding school at the top of the mountain almost in the middle of no where.
love to see how their plan goes :D
Theia Pallas chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
i love this retelling. it actually helped me understand what was happenings in the movie :P I was so confused before XDD
this was perfect. - can't wait to see what else is in this story.
Roby chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
Awww, I missed this so much. Thank you Ama chan. I will wait the next chapter.
DAIMAOOAMIAD chapter 14 . 9/27/2014
Love it...I wonder what happen next... please continue
Angel-Demon hybrid chapter 14 . 9/26/2014
Kawaiiiiiii! LOVE IT! Can't wait for the final chapter!
Irene.Hansz chapter 14 . 9/25/2014
Thank you so much for update... i miss this story a lot. I miss misu. I miss shingyouji. i mis this couple so so so much! But i felt sad when u said this story will gonna completed soob. But i wish u will write anothee story of this lovely couple.
yuurichama chapter 14 . 9/24/2014
please update i love this story so much
Jollyoly chapter 14 . 9/24/2014
Thanks for the update! I was wondering if you were continuing this! Hope Misu and the others can pull it off and keep Shingyougi at school..! Will the mother be mean and unyielding? Update soon! :)