Reviews for Bittersweet Blueberries
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
it was good.
Lumosify chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
This was extremely sweet!

The only thing I can think of to criticize, even a little bit, would be that you only described at the beginning, and when it came to Katniss or Peeta's descriptions, and the berries. Maybe you could describe a little more? Maybe the place around them, or maybe describe where the sleeping bag came from (from behind him? In front of him? hidden behind a rock?). It gives readers a sense of place, and they can imagine that they were actually there.

Not that anyone would want to be in the Hunger Games, but I think you get the idea. :)

You are a great author, and keep writing more goodness!

XD

Toodles!
AinsleyWright chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I liked it. It was intersting.
Team Peeta chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Awesome fanfic. Can you write a chapter 2 please?

Alright then . You're a good writer (:
Team Peeta chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Awesome fanfic. Can you write a chapter 2 please?

Alright then . You're a good writer (:
Pawprinter chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Great job! I loved this story. I don't read things from the cave, seeing as I already read and watched that scean over and over, but because you review my stories a few months/a year ago I wanted to repay the favour.

I really liked it. I thought it was cute how Katniss reasoned with herself, and how she was saying her love to Peeta without really knowing it. I thought it was brilliant!

Greaat job!
Orange Starbursts chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
AWWWW IT WAS SOOO SWEET! I used to be WinxClubFan89, and yeah, I'm new to read HG ffs also. But this was beautiful, I mean, I LOVE IT. I also love your two previously avatar pictures. This is such a wonderful FF, good job, Eve.
writingfornights chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Love this!
Renachi chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This is my first time reading HG fanfiction, just to let you know. :P

Beautiful description. The words you used were so pretty that it turned the scenery into a painting. It was a brief yet meaningful conversation between the two. And you conveyed how both of them cared for each other.

I want a feathery kiss of my own now.
urmymuse chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
i liked the plot, but (please dont take offense)i dont think you nailed Katniss and Peeta all that great. but i do like it and it would be nice to read some more. to be quite honest i cant really criticize you for i've never been brave enough to publicly show my fan fics, so i'll shut up and well done, i did truly like your work :)
Meg123 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
That. Was. ADORABLE! Please would you keep writing? This story made me smile. And i almost NEVER smile! 3