Reviews for Trust
Rongis chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
What rape come on you are just a horny bitch that want some big fat cock in her cunt so good luck on finding someone that is not disgusted by you after this
Guest chapter 16 . 5/19/2014
Please update faster
Just an A7X Fanboy chapter 16 . 9/1/2013
please update
Guest chapter 16 . 7/18/2013
I find this story, read thru, and I love it. I understand. one time I thought my little sister was dead. I wouldnt blame you if you abandon it. I ask that within 4 months to 10 years after this development you update, and if you abandon please just put up for adoption. And yes, a large number of ppl takearound 20 years. If its like 25 or so the chances of getting over it emotionnally is slim. remember, whoever died should want you and your family to grieve, pay your respects, and live your life the way you want to. Life is short. Make the most of it. then high five them when it's your time. Make them proud.
Pfc Slugger chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
FYI: Lightning release is not a kekkei genkai its one of the five elements.
Shadow Knight Destroyer chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
This is good
david.teague.3950 chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
The stories length's could increase but w/e. BTW I got a rough idea for a sealing technique, but it's a forbidden array. You know that guy Akado Yoroi I think was his name, the guy who had the ability to Leech a person's chakra as long as he's holding them with his hand? Well the technique basically steals the targets power literally and the best way to do it is to use a special multi-layered Genjutsu if possible create shadow clones to write the array on the victim(Akado aka the chakra leech) and the target in my case it'll be my OC who's part demon fox.
PyroSolracIII chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Another humanized female Kurama. Why can't she ever be a female? Why is that no one thinks of that?
Just an A7X Fanboy chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
Please continue to update
Phoenix185 chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
ist ryos hair red not pink?
Kittens Kat chapter 13 . 3/30/2013
PLEASE KEEP WRITING! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! THANK YOU!
plums chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Um... did they seriously just threaten to "punish" her, and all he did was knock them out?
jonale.fm chapter 14 . 3/17/2013