Reviews for My Name's Alfred
Cami Boricua chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
I loved the story. It was awesome. And the ending was spectacular.

But I have a question.

If Matthew has MPD, and that's a mental disorder, shouldn't he be going to an asylum? And not to jail?

Sorry if it was a stupid question...
GermanGal892 chapter 13 . 5/22/2012
OH MEIN GOTT! An epic tale this was. I loved every little twist and turn of this. PLEASE write more stories because you are THE MOST EPIC MALE FANFICTION WRITTER IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE! Please write more. Good Luck.

Pureh chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
AHHH! When my dear Iggy died, things got serious.

I need an update sooooon! ::
TheAwesomeGilbo chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This is a win story! PRUHUN! ITS REAL ;D Oh Mattie, you little murderer you. And Nordic drive! And Sweden drives a Volvo! Oh I could go on and on... Update soon mah bro ;)
Himawari28h chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
Oh...My...God...THIS WAS AWESOME! I did not see that coming at all! You my friend are truely amazing that the fantastic twist!

OMG!D; ALFRED'S REALLY DEAD! NOOOO! Curse you awesome Mattie! Curse you!

I really love this!
ApathysAngel chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
Odrahda Kanabehax chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
Please believe me I love that Story from the first chapter on *-* "we found him" ... that was sooooooo cool *grin*

I wonder what it mean that by Matthew was a note written with blood and what is with his eyes? *curios and sad* I have a Idea who is the murder at the first chapter but with the other chapters I don't think anymore that my idea work.

And that "Deutschland" and "Preu├čen" are agents is so ... ahahahahahaha~

Respect, very good job.

Odrahda Kanabehax
Himawari28h chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
NO! Arthur! Him too! D;

First Mattie then Francis now him too! I swear if Alfred's the killer, I'm gonna cry!
aerie-art chapter 3 . 11/15/2011

Or, um...Mattie. Yeah...
Himawari28h chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
OMJ! NO MATTIE ! *Cries like hell* Poor Alfred!
KaryAzuc chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
0w0 i have a idea about how continue this XD but need read more jejeje, i liked, i am waiting for the continuation no more for now

see you
Intangible.Insanity chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Oh, geez.

Matt sounds very erm...badly mutilated. And let me guess, the fur and blood is Mr. Kuma.

I'm curious about the title.

Great job, I'd just like it a bit longer and maybe more detailed.

I love Gilbert's license plate! AWESOME!
Aurora Reflections chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Whoa. Though your previous chapter kind of lacked description, it help me read further on. Gosh, poor Matt. I'm suprise Al is all cool with not finding out what happened to this brother. Let's hope Vash will solve the problem.