Reviews for Perfect Symbiosis
theway.youare13 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
lovely! thirteen is so romantic haha... english isn't my language either but if you read my stories you notices it. when i read yours, I absolutely forget you're not a native english. you're very gifted!
The L. MMonster chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
So good, you are a amazing writer!
May996 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Beautiful!
dannystar9 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I really enjoyed the story. Being a musician this story really clicked with me. (Oh and the smut is always welcome.) :) It was really nice reading the story while listening to the song.
Parkourgirl2121 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I remember reading this story when you first updated it but I never reviewed, (sorry I'm an asshole I know) and now as I was surfing through the Cadley stories I reread this. I just wanted to say it's a beautiful fic. You are a great writer, I hope you do somemore Camteen stories. :)
burnthehousedown chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This is such a great story! I love how romantic Thirteen is. Oh, and the smut's okay, too ;)
Persilchen chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
this was awesome. I love the idea and how you've portrayed the characters. I simply love the idea of the island and it's something refreshing and new to see Cameron beeing the person who's searching shelter there :)
Coltrane Revival chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I love Cadley

I love smut

I love symphonic metal (Sirenia's a favorite! I have my own symphonic metal band teehee :) )

I love Cadley smut

I love Cadley smut with symphonic metal playing in the background

I love THIS FIC.