Reviews for Akatsuki Horror Series: The Candy Addict's Menu
shirotsuki chapter 2 . 1/25
I suppose the "Akatsuki Horror Series" in the title failed to tip me off... You are an amazing writer and I love your stories! This one though, absolutely terrified me T_T
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 2 . 1/2
Oh, god. I can never ever eat candy again. Luckily, I don't like them very much.
LeAwesomeOne IX chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
This Itachi makes the BEST YANDERE EVER, totally exceeding Yuno Gasai by more than just miles!
You made me really want to listen to the song, and I searched it up (the lyrics and the video) and after I read the lyrics I was like, "scratch that". Why? Because its MIDNIGHT here. DX
I am definately putting this in my favorite list, no matter how sick other people think I am. Seriously, this deserves great recognition. I don't understand why you say its the worst AHS you've ever written because I DONT THINK SO! Its the best, in my opinion (which isn't very trustworthy because I haven't checked out all of them). So yup, off to check out the other AHS. Though, I HAVE read the Duke Hoshigaki one and I can say this is very much better. In my opinion. Because I'm just a sick crazy people... XD

KEEL UP THE GOOD WORK!

And seriously, you make me really want to listen to Vocaloid songs. And I'm not into it yet, so maybe one day when I'm a full fledged Vocaloid fan, I'm crediting you.
akatsuki.yaoi.fan chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
…Actually, Itachi's candy sounds interesting. I'd like to try it. _
AndThenBurnTheAshes chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
And you said it wouldn't be a good story! Although, now I am never going to be able to eat anything sweet ever again...
PurplePunkette chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Oh my...Jashin?
This is AMAZING!
You are a wonderful authoress and reading your Naruto stories make my day! They are incredibly well written, original and intriguing, plus there are so many Vocaloid song connections!
Damn Itachi, he ruined my wedding. xD
i 3 sasori chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
ok first of all you crazy bitch, that was the best fanfic i ever read, and second why did you make itachi a crazy psycho fucked up bitch/basterd and y kill poor kisame go fuck your mom you ugly fat raeping whore (bitch) p.s. kiss my ass u fag/fat fuck go fuck yo daddy slut your useless!
Lexiphile chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
This is so utterly disgusting... I love it!
You were amazing with the imagery here, quite brilliant actually.
zena77 chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
It was kinda creepy but awesome as well. I've never seen any one write Itachi like that but you did a great job! Just too bad about the puppies though. :(
LilttleFreak chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Oh... Wow... N-Nice job...
Karikari1313 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
This was absolutely amazing! You are silly for having doubts about this fanfic. This was one of my favorites out of the many wonderful stories that you have created, Ms. Tyrano girl. Do keep up the good work!
Hevith de Zar chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Very good work! I deeply regret that Kisame had to die, but from there on out, I love you. You fic was unique.
WhisperOfTheRose chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
OMJ! Ita, you cannibal! Poor DeiDei, and Konan, and Hidan! Ur bfs were eatin! :Rosie smacks Rosa upside the head: great story. You are the one that got me hooked on Vocaloid. (Us!)
kitsuneluvuh chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Holy fuck...
lucidum somnia sub sidera chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Maniacal. Please marry me. (*swoons*)