Reviews for The Housekeeper
becca579 chapter 31 . 2/6
Pretty please with cherries on top may I have more?! I am absolutely LOVING this story! I know it has been quite some time since you last updated, and I was wondering (and hoping), if you are planning on continuing.
Enishi-Haru chapter 31 . 2/1
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Hope that this gets finished someday :(
Raven Evans-Black chapter 31 . 8/19/2017
whens the next chapter or have you abandoned it
Guest chapter 31 . 7/9/2017
Why...i n3ed more of this story. Please continue
ravencarr chapter 31 . 7/2/2017
almost 4years hiatus (T.T)
Hoping that you've a successful carrier with plenty of times for you to chill and gather all the happy muses for this beautifully crafted ffic
The plot's many planted bombs explode unpredictably. Awesome a minute, page turning stuff.
It's difficult (for me) to picture how the story will progress and I'm excited to know when Aaron'll realize that his Harry is the "Tom Riddle's guy" P

Have a virtual hug and cookies from your new fan!
ravencarr chapter 28 . 7/2/2017
Just read the first paragraph.
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu~! DDDD
ravencarr chapter 25 . 7/2/2017
Oh yes! never see that coming!
You're goooodddddd~!
ravencarr chapter 24 . 7/2/2017
... I'm missing Lorcan and his bandmates ;(
Anyways, I'm dying to know when Aaron/Jack will finally learn about magic~! Looking forward to that :)
Guest chapter 31 . 6/30/2017
Please continue love the story
ravencarr chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
Yeay! Read HP/NCIS years back. Slash fic btw Gibbs and Harry (long distance cousin to Dr Mallard). It was surreal!
Now am crossing fingers that Aaron/Harry will be awesomely interesting plus amusing with Jack & Teddy around!
Rexus1995 chapter 31 . 6/8/2017
I know this is super old and U probably don't even look at this anymore but I just reading the entire story. U deserve a cookie cause this is one of the best xovers I've read in a long time. Like I normally avoid hem cause ppl don't put the two universes together very well, but well done!
Hermione24 chapter 31 . 4/18/2017
Hello! I'm hoping you'll finish this story... I've fallen inlove with Jack and Teddy... Ofcourse with Aaron and Harry as well... It would be nice if a miracle were to happen and Andromeda wakes up so they can all be a happy family... I'm still looking forward to a continuation... I've already read this story twice. Wishing that on mh third visit the story will have a happy ending already.
Please-Delete-Me-9052560 chapter 31 . 4/9/2017
Wow very interesting story I look forward to reading more of this story. So when you get a change please update.
Zela3 chapter 31 . 3/30/2017
I just reread this as I was wanting to read a HP/CM crossover and thought of this one automatically (well that and I didn't really see any new ones with this pairing...). I've decided to review to both say how much I love this story and to ask if you plan on continuing it (it has been about 4 years since you last updated it and truthfully when I reread it I got a little confused about if they'd captured all the DE's or are just very close to catching them all...anyway this story is going to be/is already on my favorites list (can't remember if it already was put on it or not...)!
2,095 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »