Reviews for Five Times Puck Did Not Understand Harry
lulu chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
this is adorable, i love it but where are the Weasleys? brilliant job thou
omigoditschriscolfer chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
so cute
skrybspryt chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Too cute
lambtastic chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Aww parental Harry is such a cute image:) great little story!
Mickey chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Love it
CJaMes12 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I second the continuation proposal for this story, it really well written, the grammar was good and the character in character. I personally prefer this without slash or ronantic involvement. Theres alot on this site and it's nice to see a story with just friends.
Tempus neminem manet chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Wow. Your grammar is actually better than that of others who put stories on this website! There was only one mistake that I saw, and that was when Puck was kissing his daughter's head; it's supposed to be "seven-month-old" instead of "seven months old" in this context. Other than that though, it was perfect.

Best wishes and kudos to you!
SelKar chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This is a really great story, I loved it. I specially enjoyed the end, it was kinda cute.

I hope you keep writing, I would love to read another one-shot.

See ya,

SelKar
Mellony chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
awwww I think it's really sweet that you had them bond over their kids :)
pinklatent chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Aww, that was really cute!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
It was a goos story :3
webpixie chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
heh well your mention of it being your first story in english at the top made me a little wary, sadly some of those just get too bad to read however yours was great! no major/real issues at all and if you hadn't mentioned it i wouldn't have even known english wasn't your first language(after all allot of native speak get REALLY bad as well, lol)

in fact the only issues i probably would have pointed out such a maybe more description but that doesn't actually matter because of the type of oneshot this is, where its more of little linked drabbles.

anyways like i said nice job, if you feel up to writing a full story some time i highly encourage it as it was a great oneshot, would love to read any other ideas you might have.

oh there was one thing, i know its different in other countries but its pretty standard at least in the US to use " marks for dialogue. not that you have to change it but i usually makes it easier to read, the majority of the time i see ' marks around test in fanfic its the authors way to indicate someone's thoughts instead of speech.
Shiyaki chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Awww, this is awesome and I can totally see this happening, if it were canon (which it should be!). Beautifully written and it has a bit of sweet bitterness as well. Nice _
Lady Constance Malfoy Hummel chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Such a wonderful story I WOULD love to see a continuation, maybe Harry & Puck Romantically trying to bring up 2 toddlers.

I think it could be cute

Great work
waterisjustcomingoutofthesky chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Awwe, what a cute story :) Took me two times to understand what Brittany meant about how Harry's attached to his plushie but clever thinking there!

Can you make a sequel? Please? Like if the rest of Glee club finds out about Teddy or something...