Reviews for Trust You
06DK chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
You should so add more this is awesome
inkfr33k chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
OMG LOVE THIS!
Xenagabbyrizzilsles chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
Very weird story..but i liked it
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
This was a very...interesting story...kinda strange, but the chemistry was still good
whiskets chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Nice, Korsak, way to be in touch with your feminine side lol :) Hoping to figure out what's going on with Maura soon...
whiskets chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Oh, that's not okay. BRING HER BACK!
ColumbiaRose chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
When I realized what was happening, I didn't think I'd like it. But for some reason I really, really, really liked it... Well done.
DarXe chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
I love vampires, always have. Maura as a vamp ... totally HOT!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Vampire Maura. Unexpected yet interesting. I like it
halfbadgirl chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
God I love this story! First of all, the convo about the thing was perfect ... and goofy ... and so Jane. And the fact that talking about the thing changes things was even more perfect ... and nerdy ... and so Maura. Omg, that alone could have made the story. But to then turn Maura into a sexy-Wiki vampire and to see Jane reduced to her tasty treat, well that just trumped the thing ten fold! Jane was so smitten and bitten by the lovely Queen of the Dead that she was ready to pee on Maura's leg, strap on the bond, marry and have little vamp babies all in one go! I knew Rizzoli was a closeted romantic all along. I knew it!
Miss Nowhere chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
j9tigger chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
Creepy and ick
Emerald Demona chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
Huh? I am kinda of weirded out to think of vamp on R and I. It's interesting, but weird.
Hope6968 chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
Absolutely Great. Is there more...please... :D. :P
owl.called.raven chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
The dream vampire. :) I have a feeling that's how salen is going to be in the nxt underworld. Oh well. This was a cool fic. Haha maura as a vamp is a bit funny, she is to sweet.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »