Reviews for Trust You
scottishrizzles chapter 7 . 9/14
I liked this story. It kind of reminded me a bit of another fandom lost girl. The thought of Maura being a succubus is kind of exciting. I think she'd be more than a match for Bo . A sequel would be nice.
malexfaith chapter 7 . 3/5
Interesting read. Vampire and Rizzles... I think I'm into that. Like how can you go wrong with a topic like that. Just saw there is a follow up... onto it. Thanks heaps for sharing
Lktwh13 chapter 7 . 10/31/2015
Very nice piece! I loved the mix of supernatural and just normal Rizzles :-)
Daisy Jut chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
Hilarious! The tone is perfect
jam66 chapter 7 . 9/7/2015
Cool, loved it
06DK chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
You should so add more this is awesome
inkfr33k chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
Xenagabbyrizzilsles chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
Very weird story..but i liked it
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
This was a very...interesting story...kinda strange, but the chemistry was still good
whiskets chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Nice, Korsak, way to be in touch with your feminine side lol :) Hoping to figure out what's going on with Maura soon...
whiskets chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Oh, that's not okay. BRING HER BACK!
ColumbiaRose chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
When I realized what was happening, I didn't think I'd like it. But for some reason I really, really, really liked it... Well done.
DarXe chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
I love vampires, always have. Maura as a vamp ... totally HOT!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Vampire Maura. Unexpected yet interesting. I like it
halfbadgirl chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
God I love this story! First of all, the convo about the thing was perfect ... and goofy ... and so Jane. And the fact that talking about the thing changes things was even more perfect ... and nerdy ... and so Maura. Omg, that alone could have made the story. But to then turn Maura into a sexy-Wiki vampire and to see Jane reduced to her tasty treat, well that just trumped the thing ten fold! Jane was so smitten and bitten by the lovely Queen of the Dead that she was ready to pee on Maura's leg, strap on the bond, marry and have little vamp babies all in one go! I knew Rizzoli was a closeted romantic all along. I knew it!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »