Reviews for Absolutely Perfect
Chrystyaane chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
LMAO! well...quietly...i'm in a library...but i did when i first read this at home!
Fenrisulven13 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Loved it especially Jim Shannons reaction wich is priceless
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
this was so cool. Especially when grandpa found out
NicoleTheresa1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
awe this was a cute and moviing story and I love Jim's reaction, had me laughing
TerraNovaa chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Great job! That was very well written! I can't wait to read more of your terra nova fics!
starryjules chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Cute! This is the first Terra Nova story I've read and you've set the bar very high! Thanks for sharing it with us! :)
amb chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
that was an amazing should do some kind of sequel to it!
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
lovely. And then very funny at the end
NewEngland2912 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
BobWhite chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I'm laughing at the last part, lol. Love the fact that Maddy & Mark finally get married. Hope they have a season 2 of Terra Nova.
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This story is super cute! I really loved it. Especially Jim's reaction.

Good job. You're a great writer and I've read all your Terra Nova fics and they're all amazing! :)
TeddyBee chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Please update soon, i absoulutly adore this story.

Julie chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Hi there.

I finally found the time to review.

I loooooovvvveeee your storys about terra nova.

Enchanted is even better than the real show.

I watch the show one time but I read your story 4 - 5 times.

So there you have it.
AlwayzOlicity chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I'm so glad to see some Maddy/Mark fanfic since they're my new favorite couple. I also love the idea of these two being married and having kids. I loved Jim's reaction at the end. I hope the series stays on long enough for us to see something like this.
VeryPassionateReader chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Awwww! you've officially become my favorite author! how can you not fall in love with them after reading this? And let's not forget the AMAZING job you're doing with Enchanted... seriously WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THIS TIME? LOL I'm a Fanfiction-addict now thanks to you and I don't regret any minute I spend reading your incredibly great stories! You have my entire support and respect... don't ever stop!