Reviews for Bad Hair Day
Me-Me Rotamundo chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Good idea. I always wonder, how to wash all that much hair? This fic I said, good job :)
I also want to try the hazelnut soup ;)
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Wow, I never thought about how Rapunzel would wash her hair! I had fun imagining this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
i always wondered how rapunzel washed that mop of hair.
FandaticForeverAndAlways chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Haha...this was hilarious! :D its always scared when the water starts running out in three shower and with 70 feel long hair! God help. :P lol. I enjoyed it! :)
Daddy'sGal chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Haha I always wondered how yet washed here hair :)
Moeg9697 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Ah-ha So THAT'S how she does it. ;)

Very cute and creative. Great job!
AmityGirl28 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I liked this! I was curious about that too! I remember when my Mom and I first watched Tamgled, and when she saw how long Rapunzel's hair was, the first thing she said was "Can you imagine washing that much hair?" Hope you write more! You're one of my favorite authors on this site!
Samantha Spanner chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Oh, goodness, I know how Rapunzel must have felt when the rain stopped. (Has experienced the unpleasantries of having soap in your hair and nothing to rinse it with.)

I loved this.
Bad-Wolf chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Explains a lot, this one! I mean no one can go through want she did and not end up filthy, but Rapunzel doesn't get a speck of dust on her.

But there is one time when she ends up with goose feathers in her hair. Just one.
Devil in Prada chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
The part about them saying grace is so funny! Mostly because Gothel is suposed to be evil, but she blesses her food XD

really cute story. It flowed pretty well
Backroads chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Hah! The answer to the question provoking everyone's minds: how did that lovely hair stay so... lovely? This was very cleverly written and I love the supposedly easy concept of just letting Mother Nature do the job. Yet you managed to also drag in all these plausible problems that could arise. I laughed outloud at the idea of Gothel hiding secret romance novels... it's ridiculously wonderful.
Helpful chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Hazelnut soup: food/recipe-953126-rapunzels-squash-and-hazelnut-soup-t/
WickedWitchElphaba chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Awwwww, what a cute, fun little story! I just love fics that focus on Gothel and Rapunzel, their relationship is so fascinating and layered and I just love it! XD (Kind of a Gothel fangirl, lol. Seriously, you should see my youtube account! XD)

Anyways, I think my favorite part of this fic is that it was really well written. With proper grammar, good characterization, and all those other little nuances that are so often forgotten in the world of fanfic. So bravo to you!
Snow Anoki chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Well, that answers how they kept that mass clean! Though I wonder how they managed it in the movie, running around outside...

Oh, guess what I found! On the Disney Family website, there is in fact a recepie for Hazelnut Soup!
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
What I don't understand is... what do parsnips have to do with HAZELNUT soup? Can anyone answer that? lol

I always wondered how Rapunzel kept her hair from getting greasy and grimy. Guess washing your hair is a chore of its own.

Great story as always! XD