Reviews for If Only Magyk Was Simple
Bee Writes chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
Love the story! And finaly one with Syrah in it! Do you have any idea how hard it is to find one there are only like 3 other ones! Cant wait for the nexst chapter. :)
Songwriter99 chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
hey, you continued! I remember reading this when you first posted the, I think it was, first and second chapters? Anyway, your doing a really good job! I love your ideas, just a few slip-ups in the grammer and that stuff, so be careful to edit, but hey, I'm no english teacher!. Keep writing, and I'll look forward to reading more (When I'm not writing my own :P teehee)
Crazyfrog's nephew chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Amazing. This story has awesome potential. I really like your writing techniques. There's only one problem: the spelling errors. It really distracts from the story. Try going over each chapter carefully, be cause they're r sum air roars the computer miss says.

Also try to use a bit more pronouns. Other than that, it's absolutely excellent
Q.Jenna Not logged in chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
Update soon.
Q.Jenna chapter 11 . 1/26/2012
Pop quiz answer: They are ridiculous

Your chapter was good but I can't believe that Septimus is that popular
Q.Jenna chapter 10 . 1/6/2012
This chapter great even though I do feel sad of it ending so soon
Q.Jenna chapter 9 . 12/22/2011
Interesting. Can you make the chapters length more?
Q.Jenna not logged in chapter 10 . 12/11/2011
I loved the chapter but what did Marcelous slip to madeliene and are they going on an some kind of dangerous advanture? Please update soon
Q.Jenna chapter 9 . 12/8/2011
Confession time I truly loved this chapter and while reading it I wished it wouldn't end.

I like the part which Beetle told Sep how he felt he had to for his own good but I know that Jenna will never shout at Beetle like that. Anyhow cool chapter
Q.Jenna chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
The plot is interesting. It would be awesome if you would update I just have a little comment please bring Jenna in the story she's my fave and Beetle must be in the story 4 more than just 1 chapter (since you wrote Septimus/Beetle fanfic) any how good job
Songwriter99 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Cool. It is simple, but well written and original. Am looking forward to reading more - you hold me in suspense!

P.S Syrah is awesome :)