Reviews for Bittersweet Memories
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 14 . 6/7/2012
I really loved it :)
LoneRanger chapter 14 . 12/10/2007
Really good story!

Vincent is also my favorite character. Him and Tifa make a really goodlooking couple!
Crush-Chan17 chapter 14 . 12/20/2006
okay im going to have to change my name to TifaValentine321. your story was amazing! It completely changed my view!
TifaValentine99 chapter 14 . 12/17/2006
OMG! that was awsome! in two of my stories...Cloud DIES! he does not dierve love vincent does! so does sephiroth! *huggle Sephy and Vincent* I enjoied it! the kiss was a very good ending!
TifaValentine99 chapter 11 . 12/17/2006
xD yes! Cloud turned evil! my dream has finally come true! *twisted laugh* okay, I'm done
Noelani chapter 6 . 2/7/2005
Good writing, but the large paragraphs are a little hard to read through. It might help if you added spaces every time a different character begins speaking.
DragonGirl323 chapter 14 . 8/4/2004
This fic was very cute! I actually started reading this KSipesh's website! I'm glad I found it again! Anywho, I'll go read your sequel now!
Reploid chapter 14 . 9/30/2003
Very cute.. :: goes to read the sequel ::
Reno'sGirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
!
Mrs. Yuy chapter 14 . 11/13/2002
Moshi moshi,

I really really loved this fic, you have to do a sequal please!Keep up the good work, and write more tifa and Vincent fanfics there can never be to many of them!
bobee jones chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
wonderful use of the "flow". It's an easy read. like many other authors, feels like I'm right in the center, invisible, watching the happenings. Love it. favorite author, (among other favorite authors) Nice work fudgie!
pretentious-cur chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Ended? already... *sigh* Hey great story! Great story! Glad I found this by accident!
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 14 . 9/28/2002
write more vintifa! :) i love those two together... i just can't stand yufentine fanfics... this one was really good. the ending was kinda quick but i liked it anyway... :) vinny must be fun to hug... :swoon:
Katsuhito Sage chapter 13 . 9/27/2002
Oooh nice ending, a bit quick but nice!
DarkAngel chapter 13 . 9/27/2002
awww soo sweeeet but the end already? love this fic and i do hope you would write a sequel!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »