Reviews for Old Friends, New Feelings
Lilian chapter 39 . 3/13
I wish I could have been here soon enough to see this story gradually turn into the masterpiece it is. I enjoyed this whole-heartedly! You did a wonderful job!
yo chapter 39 . 2/29
say something from sophies point o view
monkeyanime7 chapter 39 . 2/14
please continue story soon!
You could make kate and sophie bffs and sophie not be mad about reynie breaking up with her(which you might wanna do) but NOT find out kate is reynnie's new gf
S.Q Pedalian chapter 39 . 9/4/2015
Well.
I came back to reading this after a long time and it's been finished
Just to say This was great fanfiction and it was so good I keep wondering whether it's canon or not
Purple chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
Ok I didn't know these were reviews I thought they were comments so lol I'm sorry. I love this though this is my third time reading it.
Purple chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Nervous Smile
Shasta627 chapter 39 . 7/18/2015
I read your whole story and it was fantastic!I love how you changed from all the characters pov at one point or another, and I especially loved all the Kaynie parts (who wouldn't, right?) ;) You're a great and talented storyteller. Keep up the good writing! :)
Jessica chapter 14 . 7/17/2015
I love this :) Your writing is supberb and really reminds me of the books themselves. Also, I just turned 20, but I got hooked into these books in high school:)
Guest chapter 14 . 4/10/2015
GREAT STORY
bookgirl1020 chapter 39 . 2/20/2015
Good gracious. I have been waiting to read this last chapter for years. Thank you so much for this awesome story! :)
AprilDiamond9 chapter 39 . 1/10/2015
Wow. I'm done. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
AprilDiamond9 chapter 27 . 1/9/2015
NNNOOOOO! WHAT THE HECK?!
AprilDiamond9 chapter 14 . 1/9/2015
I am 14
Guest chapter 39 . 1/7/2015
I was the one who had a horrifying epiphany earlier, in the beginning of December. I really adore this story, it crashed my phone as I read it so I went on the computer to finish it (I don't mind, long developed stories please me, as well as short one-shots where you can fill in the gaps yourself). I am waiting for Sophie to come back and kill Kate (not literally, but I really want to hear more from her, despite how I personally thought she was like a big mole in the Society) but otherwise I thought it was a great ending. I would love for you to return to this archive and write once again. I and thrilled to have new faces in the archive writing stories, yet I would love to see some old authors to come back, maybe fill in the last few chapters on their stories. PLEASE come back, I love writing and hopefully will join Fan Fiction soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
I like Cleo but I don't think I love Sophie that much she is kind of weird. Keep writing this is a great story.