Reviews for Old Friends, New Feelings
Nonnical chapter 40 . 2/8
You should really write more Kaynie! Please?:)
Quiet Hiker chapter 40 . 2/3
OH MY GOSH! You finished it! I can't believe it! It's amazing! That ending was really beautiful with all the relationships between the characters resolved and all. "There was a boy!" had to be one of my favorite parts- the Constance and S.Q. friendship was really good and creative and well done.

"And that, my dear reader, would just be a crying shame." I think that is the most satisfying ending to a long fanfic I've read. After two years, it's amazing how you finally finished Old Friends, New Feelings. I hope you write more fanfics for MBS!
zxelilly chapter 40 . 2/1
I really liked the plot line and all that shabang but I think that you need to work on the characters a little more. Because they would say something that they wouldn't actually say( or so what I think). But you said you would read over right? So maybe you'll catch what I mean. Great story though! :)
zxelilly chapter 36 . 2/1
I think that you shouldn't of put that Cleo will recover because one: it kinda just looks out of place and just pops up out of nowhere and two: it kinda ruins the suspense of what will happen to Cleo. So yeah. That's what I think. I mean it's your story so... Yeah
Sofia chapter 40 . 1/25
WHAT?! How could u not tell wat happened to Sofie!
Tre chapter 39 . 12/29/2013
Please make a sequel or add more on! It was a amazing text and cliff hanger at the end!
Tre chapter 32 . 12/29/2013
I wonder if Harper might be Kate's mother and got brainsweeped.
Tre chapter 22 . 12/27/2013
Constance appeared out of no where!
Tre chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
Actually, I think you're good at writing action scenes.
Tre chapter 19 . 12/26/2013
Wow! Wonderful writing with beautiful flow!
Tre chapter 17 . 12/26/2013
I think Kate is doing "Kate training" it to get close with are Reynie.
Tre chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
I think it was Martina a former executive.
Tre chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
No offense, but Milligan retires from government work in The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma. And I just remembered that the Weatheralls and the Washingtons and Muchos Brazos moved in with .
Tre chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
Sounds just like Constance.
mbs1fan chapter 38 . 12/15/2013
waiting for the next chap...