Reviews for Old Friends, New Feelings
S.Q Pedalian chapter 39 . 9/4
I came back to reading this after a long time and it's been finished
Just to say This was great fanfiction and it was so good I keep wondering whether it's canon or not
Purple chapter 3 . 7/20
Ok I didn't know these were reviews I thought they were comments so lol I'm sorry. I love this though this is my third time reading it.
Purple chapter 1 . 7/20
Nervous Smile
Shasta627 chapter 39 . 7/18
I read your whole story and it was fantastic!I love how you changed from all the characters pov at one point or another, and I especially loved all the Kaynie parts (who wouldn't, right?) ;) You're a great and talented storyteller. Keep up the good writing! :)
Jessica chapter 14 . 7/17
I love this :) Your writing is supberb and really reminds me of the books themselves. Also, I just turned 20, but I got hooked into these books in high school:)
bookgirl1020 chapter 39 . 2/20
Good gracious. I have been waiting to read this last chapter for years. Thank you so much for this awesome story! :)
AprilDiamond9 chapter 39 . 1/10
AprilDiamond9 chapter 27 . 1/9
AprilDiamond9 chapter 14 . 1/9
I am 14
I was the one who had a horrifying epiphany earlier, in the beginning of December. I really adore this story, it crashed my phone as I read it so I went on the computer to finish it (I don't mind, long developed stories please me, as well as short one-shots where you can fill in the gaps yourself). I am waiting for Sophie to come back and kill Kate (not literally, but I really want to hear more from her, despite how I personally thought she was like a big mole in the Society) but otherwise I thought it was a great ending. I would love for you to return to this archive and write once again. I and thrilled to have new faces in the archive writing stories, yet I would love to see some old authors to come back, maybe fill in the last few chapters on their stories. PLEASE come back, I love writing and hopefully will join Fan Fiction soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
I like Cleo but I don't think I love Sophie that much she is kind of weird. Keep writing this is a great story.
Guest chapter 39 . 12/4/2014
I just had a horrifying epiphany: I never reviewed this story! Anyway, I absolutely adore this story! The Kaynie and Clicky, Harper, EVERYTHING! You have an amazing future in writing, and please, continue writing for this archive. it is finally getting people to post stories! I plead you to keep writing!
Athenachild101 chapter 39 . 11/3/2014
OH MY GODS wow this story was soooooo good! Please please update and say what happens with Sophie! I actually just posted my own first MBS fanfic oneshot (called Invisible Ink), it would mean so much to me if you could maybe check it out, and maybe review? Only if you're interested though! I would love it if you would write a Kaynie fanfic about 'moments in their lives', like lots of oneshots collected together of moments in their youth through adult lives together. Anyways this story was amazing! YAY! Bye! :)
Melody McClain chapter 39 . 11/2/2014
I absolutely loved it! I read the whole thing in three days and loved it!