Reviews for Between the Lines
luv2write0205 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Really cute! Great jobbb! :D
x-MJ-x chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Ta da!

I have arrived. Yes, it's quite true, this is NOT a mirage. Honestly, I don't know why I have never clicked into your stories before and I can only apologise because although I have only read this one, I can tell they're going to be amazing, I noticed the Doyle ones which I am excited to read...

As to this one, I love the way that you have taken a familiar scene and added the sub text which I firmly believe was there to begin with... Namely a tryst between them when he worked for her mother.

I thought it was amazing that you translated the stiff pauses and awkwardness to your own ends here, making that tension sexual rather than professional. What an ingenious idea!

I loved the short bursts in between the main narrative, they were so latently and gorgeously sexy and I really did feel like those moments came alive, but I was most interested and intrigued to find that the main narrative of the scene, a scene I too have used for A Scarlet Woman I think you'll recall - the start of our conversations no less - came alive in a new way I hadn't expected it could because those little additions really added something to the original context and made it play out differently.

I loved that you explored the notion that they both know it's a mistake but that they undeniably drawn together... like it's fated or something... Hmm wherever did you get that idea.

I love that she let him go so easily but then in the final little paragraph we see the marks of her regret and get the sense that this colours their subsequent interactions.

This was a little piece of genius and please, feel free to remind me that I need to read these stories any time you like - they are SO worth it.

So what d'you think? Did I pass the test? How'd I do for my first ever review on your work?

Am off to read another piece now, I can't promise that I'll get through them all tonight, in fact I know I won't because I want to do you justice so just keep watching, because you never know when I might review ;)

Loved this so much!

Love, Michelle x
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Amazing story! I enjoyed it!
ewriter chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Great story
Doctaj10 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I like how you did your transitions. An interesting twist on their earlier relationship.
LuxMentis chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Wow, surprising ending. It made me wish it wasn't the ending...

That is a very good job! Liked it a lot )

Love, Funnystar-/\-
HGRHfan35 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Wow. Surprising story but I liked it. Nice work, ladies, with the double pov.
greengirl82 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
good job, i liked it.
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Awesome story!

But I'm a bit confused by the last part... So did they have sex years ago or not? (and yes I'm a bit sleep deprived so that means 'slow'!)
jaggedcharm chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Great start to a story that I can't wait to read more of. Continue soon!