Reviews for Gohan's Return
Antoni chapter 10 . 3/30
I really hope you can continue this story everybody wants it to continue because it's really good
FanGirl chapter 10 . 11/13/2017
Please, update soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/12/2017
You should continue the story
Evren Cantu chapter 10 . 9/30/2017
When are you going to continue the story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
When are you going to continue gohan return
Guest chapter 10 . 9/19/2017
When are you going to continue gohan returns
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2017
Make it at least up to 39 chapters
blackcat505 chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
xxSongofmyHeartxx chapter 10 . 6/16/2017
I'm just wow over this story. I was the same way when it came to Gohan's Dilemma. They're both just so...wow is the only way I can describe them. I just got back into the DBZ fandom recently and I wanted to check out some crossovers so when I saw Naruto had the most I wanted to see who Sakura would be paired with (cause she's my favorite female anime character). Besides about two other ones Gohan's Dilemma and Return have to be my all time favorite. It's kinda upsetting that Return hadn't been updated in four years but I can understand the problems with writer's block and rl. But I'm still gonna put this only my favorite and follow list just in case you do update in the future.
111segasonic chapter 10 . 5/2/2017
rip story, I enjoyed it very much
zach blank chapter 10 . 4/6/2017
this story is amazing dude keep up the amazing writing
Guest chapter 10 . 3/21/2017
Hope to see more
Gohan chapter 10 . 2/26/2017
Hey plz update fast.. It gets exciting in every new chapter and moreover it's my favourite gohan x sakura my most favourite male and female characters in the anime world..good luck
Spider-Man999 chapter 10 . 2/15/2017
Are you ever gonna update this fic?
Unfinished Symphony chapter 10 . 1/27/2017
Ahhhh, one of the only Naruto/DBZ crossovers that characterise Sakura well, don't overpower the DBZ side so that the Big Bads have no chance, and has good pacing throughout the story. I don't know if you'll ever update again, but both stories are going on my Favourites list. You've got talent.