Reviews for Gohan's Return
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 4 . 3/25
I haven't read your previous story although I am pretty sure I came across it long time before. The thing with me is that Goku going Super Saiyan an even Gohan in that flashback is not necessary. I am pretty sure they could destroy the whole nations of Naruto if they wanted to. So did you tweak their powers or something? Sure that Goku would like a challenge and Gohan can be cocky (sometimes) but when sensing the dangers of a situation, he gets the job done. I don't know... just don't make sense to me.
hissassin95 chapter 10 . 3/7
Been almost half a year. Hope to see an update soon. Story is good so far and I can't wait to see how it progresses.
KingAtem chapter 10 . 2/23
Some people on here should seriously become professional book writers and you are one of the people who I think should have their own book.
Rhavis chapter 10 . 2/9
The image I got from Gamabunta sitting on Shukaku's back is going to make me warm and fuzzy for weeks to come.

You sir, just made my day. Thank you.
Keep on writing. I just found Gohans Dilemma yesterday and I'm already at the end of this. It's a fantastic story so far and I can't wait for the rest of it. Falconx420
master of the unknown chapter 10 . 1/29
Please hurry up and post a new chapter, this is one of the best crossovers of Naruto and DragonBallZ made. Such great use of grammar and imagery that it has me hooked. So please when ever you can, post that new chapter!
Pikadrew9000 chapter 10 . 1/5
Man, I love this story. Can't wait for the next update. Also I was wondering how strong is orochimaru with his new modifications? Before he was as strong as 4 tails Naruto.
PugLife66 chapter 10 . 12/24/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i'm finally caught up in the end noooo im going to have to wait for the next chapter this sucks its too damn goodd
PugLife66 chapter 9 . 12/24/2013
goddamn Gohan is getting badasser by the second
PugLife66 chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
I DONT KNOW WHY BUT I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE BADASS IF PICCOLO KNEW THE KAIOKEN IM SOO GLAD YOU GAVE IT TO HIM HELL YEAH FUCK YEAH YOU ARE THE BEST
PugLife66 chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
can you dig it
PugLife66 chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
yeaaaa buddy im happy piccolo got in there whoop baby this gone get good
PugLife66 chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
piccolo is one sly ass mutha fucka love gohanxsakura the thousand years of death was the greatest thing ever i laughed sooooo hard
PugLife66 chapter 4 . 12/24/2013