Reviews for Gohan's Return
Sakura Haruno chapter 10 . 9/26
This chapter is amazing, but i wish you had continued to upload more chapters.
Caliban Super Saiyan 0 chapter 10 . 7/25
I love how the story is going so far. I hope Piccolo can get away from them sooner and maybe give Sasuke some advice to think over. Orochimaru better be careful what he does. I’d hate to see what happens when Gohan goes beyond his Ultimate form, especially if something happens to Piccolo.
Did you by any chance stop writing this story becuase you see that your plans backfired and now you have no choice but to either stop this story or rewrite it. Plus because sakura ends up marrying sasuke and has a daughter with him. All I can do is pray that you'll start writing new chapters because I know you're not the type to give up plus you'll come up with some new strategies.
Guest217 chapter 10 . 7/8
Keep up the great work!
GuestMUI chapter 10 . 7/8
Great so far! But your changing Gohan's personality too much, please let it stay as it was in Gohan dilemma or make it similar to naruto and goku because of naruto's influence rubbing off on him.
With Goku and Piccolo in the world isn't that gonna change the events that happen in the naruto dimension too much. The reunion could have been the same as the manga and anime where naruto first arrives then Gohan later and Kakashi later tests their teamwork while the battle with Goku gaara deidera and sasori goes on.
IrishSpirit chapter 10 . 6/29
I read all of Gohan's Dilemma yesterday after I stumbled across it in the listings. I really enjoy your work and storyline, and the structure of the characters to balance it out without anyone being overpowered. I'm really hoping you continue this story soon since the last up day was (almost) five years ago. I favorited and followed the story as I eagerly await the next update to see how this story goes.

Also, I hope you're doing well in your life with work and such and I hope that it's all settled down for you.
GuestMUI chapter 10 . 6/16
I really hope your enthusiasm will return for this story so you can finish it and get to the boruto saga.
Antoni chapter 10 . 3/30
I really hope you can continue this story everybody wants it to continue because it's really good
FanGirl chapter 10 . 11/13/2017
Please, update soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/12/2017
You should continue the story
Evren Cantu chapter 10 . 9/30/2017
When are you going to continue the story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
When are you going to continue gohan return
Guest chapter 10 . 9/19/2017
When are you going to continue gohan returns
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2017