Reviews for Gohan's Return
Ryan chapter 1 . 6/21
Hi im writing to say this is a great fanfiction, but they're some things u should clear up with us. For one Goku is now a freaking god and he doesn't have to turn super to deal with enemies(unless its necessary). Second, how are you going to account the time difference as now(in dbz) Frieza is making a comeback in 9 months so whatever naruto storyline you are writing it has to finished in time for Revival of F. Third, with your pairing of gohan/ sakura, how will you deal with sasuke: kill him or survive? Finally, will saruda(sasuke's daughter) or pan show up in the end?
GhostWriterShadow chapter 10 . 6/16
OMG I love this series to death! I'm so upset that it's only ten chapters long for the sequel. I was widening if you were planning on continuing it?
-dedicated fan
Johnny Spectre chapter 10 . 6/14
I wonder if Gohan would learn summons for the Monkey Contract
BlackKirito chapter 10 . 6/6
Are you going to post anymore chapters on this
DarkSun82 chapter 1 . 5/28
Yo Winged, where are you man? I'm practically starving for another chapter here! You could release an outline right about now and I would be satisfied.

If your still alive, don't forget your fans
Albinounicorn chapter 9 . 5/25
Hey, WF! The fuck? I own you, I own your planet, I own this planet, in fact... "F*CK THIS PLANET!'
darius.davis.5 chapter 10 . 5/9
Let the heroes win more please. It feels like you're not giving them enough credit.
TheRedGamingShark chapter 10 . 5/1
Don't know if your continuing this story, but i hope you do! i really like it, and it would be a shame if it stopped. :D
BlackDragon Uchiha chapter 10 . 4/17
Is this story still going?
Jaggedalliance chapter 10 . 4/6
Hope you will find the inspiration to continue this great story in the future. I'm sure allot of other readers feel the same.
DBZxNARUTO FAN chapter 10 . 3/29
Comeonnn its been more than 1 and a half years since you last updated this fanfic, i love it so please update it and give more chapters. :*( im sad if u wont update
HurricaneGohan94 chapter 10 . 3/28
Dude its been over a year since your last update. Come on I'm practically salivating for more!
gagelange10 chapter 10 . 3/13
Fantastic! Loved the fight between Piccolo and whathisface. Loved the previous story aswell! Hope you continue!
Pokebreeder chapter 10 . 3/13
I love your Storie one of the best DBZ & Naruto crossovers I've read by far. Same goes for Gohans Dilema, that one has a special place in my mental library. So keep up the tremendously and undeniably righteously awesomeness that is Gohans Return. Can't wait for the next update, I'm officially hooked, so I'm counting on you.
rorororororororororo chapter 10 . 3/5
Im hooked.. Cant wait for the next chapter