Reviews for Unforgivable Nightmares
UnwrittenLanguage chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
just because i value my life...

good job you already know your a good author. Do you really need me to tell you?
SnowyNightsInSummerDays chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
Nyaa so yummy w I can't wait for iggy and alfie to get it in...how do u plan for them to meet her anyways?

Oh and maybe a good threesome...with her in the middle...*drools*
Yakunan chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
Yay another awesome chapter. I Love this story so much! PLLLLZZZZZ UPDATE :3
lovely sky chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
this is a really nice story

and it made me feel lots of emotions thinking what will happen to the women

you should upload more!

:D
Red Ninja chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
i love how the girl kills eveyone because i love blood i just dont get why it changes from one story from another are they going to meet?is the little girl going to kill them too or is she going to be adopted by one of them? Put more bloody things detail it more I like to pretend that the girl is my rolemodle!

Mood:killer
Emily chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
One Word AWESOME! Grr! :p
Red Njnia chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
make more chapters best stories i ever read i wove the internet!
UnwrittenLanguage chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
you left *cough* stuff *cough* before the story . was that on purpose O_o anyways good going i have been waiting patiently for this update
UnwrittenLanguage chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Okay you know 2 paragraphs before Lorena's POV? well that seemed like it was her part but it was still under America's...that really tripped me up but its great so far but i'm sort of required to say that (-is an editor)The action part was awesome and I've never been good with action so its always nice to read good ones. Plus England's bloody wanker thing always cracks me up! What IS a bloody wanker anyways? O_o no seriously what is it? so overall great job keep up the good work like i'll (try) keep up mines.

P.S. I did not edit this chapter .
rose-chan chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
D': NOOOOO Lorena why did they do this to u ._. Lol I love the scenes between Iggy and Alfred

PLZZZZ UPDATE
yakunan chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Wow I like the beginning can't wait to see where it goes
sava chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
otay lots of blood but i got kinda confused when it went from arthur being drunk to the non alien friend and then to the general and the person who killed the girl please clarify story but all in all it was good i will read your other entries but please clarify on that XD
ikuto rules chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
hmm a really super short storry

this is also kind of tragic

and what was the purpose of the government shooting the lady and taking the baby?
Nique chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Awesome. It has great suspense. You have some typos but over all it's great. I can't wait for the next part!
UnwrittenLanguage chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Hello there! Your story starts off great though I have no idea what this has to do with England and America...maybe we'll see them later? Who knows! Anyways its off to a nice start and though it seems a bit short its a good length your grammar seems to be all right I think only a couple of mistakes so off to a great start!