Reviews for About That
Vanessa chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
So sweet! So them! I love it! There aren't enough exclaimation points in the world to decribe how much I adore this, so you'll have to take my word for it!
chavi chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
oh it was just beautiful..the way your words capture ron's character is commendable...
N i really appreciate how you portray hermione..
This one was really nice
mynameishermione chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This story was brilliant. It really showed how much they cared for each other - how they've lived through a war and so nothing as insignificant as this can ruin their love. The only thing is I don't think Hermione would really just read the note and give in without a fight. She would give in, just after a bit more I'd think!
My Thunder chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
GAWWWWW! I can't help hit review the same things on all ur stories because I practically breathe romione too and all ur stories are absolutely ADORBS!
Anne chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
The second person point of view was interesting and suited to this story, though I didn't immediately see it. Very sweet :)
acciomattie chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Fantastic. Honestly, I can't really see Ron being against marriage, but I can see that point of view being easy to fall into. (Death, not wanting to lose people, hurting, etc) Being scared - that is something I could see Ron having trouble with, being scared and allowing himself to believe he can't have those things because it will hurt too much if something were to happen.

Great one shot.
100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Oh, my. I don't know why this doesn't have more reviews, because sincerely, it's excellent. You've kept them in-character and believable. I can see Ron standing at the door in a perpetual state of strengthening and weakening resolve. I can see Hermione trying to rationalize their relationship as she holdsback tears.

Seriously. Well-done.
Chimelle23 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I love it!
alquimista chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
...and It's supposed to be romantic or something like that?

This Hermione is horrible! If Hermione couldn't be pregnant... it would be ok for Ron to left her?

So Hermione want marriage and children... with Ron... or with other man... the important part is the marriage, not the man?

Obviously Ron loves Hermione a lot more than Hermione loves him... Ron concede in all Hermione's wants, while her don't give ANYTHING to Ron... its a ultimatum... Hermione's 'victory' or end of the relationship.
susieQ41 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Lovely story. I felt so bad for both of them. Ron telling Hermione to leave their house, his grief over realizing she actually left and took everything, his fear of knocking on the door and facing her again. So glad they ended up together in the end. Simply beautiful!
alquimista chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
...and It's supposed to be romantic or something like that?

Romione4ever chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I loved it! xD
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Loved the way you wrote the angst in this. I felt so bad for Ron and what lay behind the door because of how you wrote it.

Great scene between the two.
hazelquill21 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Awesome job. Really liked this one, too. Keep up the great work

-hazelquil21-